• Views 65,878
  • Replies 470
  • Likes 20

velvetmxo

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Having a tough time trying to cheat Project X Zone 2 original music. i have tried the 8bit-32bit and can't seem to find any results. It ends up resetting the search

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GW cheat function will take some getting used to, but it works. I up my pg count in bravely default, not to find the hp of each champ

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so as a budding 3DS enthusiast, can you guys answer a few questions for me?
1. What is Classic/GW mode? I have a feeling the answer is very simple, but I have never been able to figure out what it is.
2. Im looking for a pokemon ORAS experience multiplier code, anyone experimented to get one yet?

Reactions: ZoNtendo

Mega-Mew

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok so as a budding 3DS enthusiast, can you guys answer a few questions for me?
1. What is Classic/GW mode? I have a feeling the answer is very simple, but I have never been able to figure out what it is.
2. Im looking for a pokemon ORAS experience multiplier code, anyone experimented to get one yet?
1) Classic = Play with your gamecard
GW mode = Play with your ROM
2) It will come :)

Reactions: ZoNtendo and BORTZ

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it's a GW issue, it does it in Decrypt9 too.

My uneducated guess is that some data changes within nand whenever it gets powered on, possibly something to do with date and time? Nand dumps made directly with a hardmod would be identical every time (as long as your nand mod is properly done) because the console is never actually booted every time.
Maybe the 3DS changes some stuff when it boots idk.

For example it looks like this whole block differs between the two dumps I just made:
NSYEiZ2.png

But there are also way more other differences if you search for more differences, it can't possibly be just time and date stuff.

I think best bet would be to ask on Decrypt9 thread because they know more about nand dumps than we do, they may be able to tell us why some data changes between every nand dump.
I don't remember off hand what changes, but something does change upon boot. If you make a dump with a hardmod, power down, boot normally, power down, then make another dump, the SHA hash will indeed be different. If I find the time, I can do an experiment. I would take multiple dumps after a full power cycles (read directions above), and compare them bit by bit to track the changes.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Good God, I've waited so long for this day!!! :wub::D:nds::yay3ds::bow:
Time to go back to gateway cheating. =D
A bit OT, but your avatar looks like a cross between a skull and Abe from Abe's Oddysee made from eggs!

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Yea...not sure where/who said this. Are you referring to sysnand only or emunand as well? I have updated emunand using a retail cartridge.

Updating emunand is generally safe. Even with roms on Gateway card (provided they are the correct region). It's only sysnand you need to be very careful with.

ultimatetemper

Trophies
XP
Country
Am I the only one which GW's language changer feature doesn't work?
I tested with the Inazuma Eleven GO2 games (which are Multi5) and putting them in English (standard language is Spanish), and I don't see changes on the language.
Same with the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, same settings.

velvetmxo

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I tested with the Inazuma Eleven GO2 games (which are Multi5) and putting them in English (standard language is Spanish), and I don't see changes on the language.
Some games don't have other languages built in so it won't work, Here is a link that was provided by another in this forum to double check your game http://www.3dsdb.com/

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those games only have one language each

ultimatetemper

Trophies
XP
Country
Those games only have one language each

If you change your language in System Settings, those games also change it's language.

Some games don't have other languages built in so it won't work, Here is a link that was provided by another in this forum to double check your game http://www.3dsdb.com/

From that page:
Inazuma Eleven GO: Chrono Stones: Wildfire/Thunderflash (EUR) - Languages: en,fr,de,it,es
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates of Infinity (EUR) - Languages: en,fr,de,it,es

Last edited by ultimatetemper,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer