Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
You could try nh-game. They sell the GW3DS for $59.00 USD, but don't include micro SD cards. I also recommend buying your own SD card, since it might be a better option performance-wise.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I don't think you should reccomend YeahGeek. Someone ordered from them and got a faulty card. When he told them it was faulty, they told him to talk to GW first to "confirm" it was faulty. I didn't follow up on the story but i dont think he got a replacement.
well idk i seen a few people where happy with them but if their customer support sucks idk, pretty sure they guy you meant was actually told to return the card after replying back to them, so it will probably be a while before we see if they actually replace the card

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The best thing to do is look for the special edition consoles, such as the Mario Kart 7 bundle. They're easy to identify and should be on an older firmware if unused.

ESDave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys. I have a 3DS XL Zelda Edition (I love it so much) lol so what if I bought a beat up 3DS XL on firmware 4.5 or below and just switched the housing (shell) of it. Ideally, wouldn't I have a cosmetically new 3DS XL Zelda Edition with a firmware that is able to read the Gateway card? Just a question and am curious to do this before purchasing. Thanks!

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Guys. I have a 3DS XL Zelda Edition (I love it so much) lol so what if I bought a beat up 3DS XL on firmware 4.5 or below and just switched the housing (shell) of it. Ideally, wouldn't I have a cosmetically new 3DS XL Zelda Edition with a firmware that is able to read the Gateway card? Just a question and am curious to do this before purchasing. Thanks!
http://uk.ign.com/wikis/nintendo-3ds/3DS_XL_Shell_Swapping

AlbertoSONIC

Pasta Team Member
Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy
Guys i just updated my emunand and sysnand kept on 4.5. When i tried to boot into emunand after rebot, my 3ds hanged on a black screen:
e7ubagup.jpg

What should i do now?

EDIT: Tried to force power off and it booted! (After 30 seconds of black screen):
ru5yzejy.jpg

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
try rebooting, mine has froze twice now booting into emunand.....seems its a bit more "hangy" than previous versions.......might just be a side effect of the new keys being initialized

D

Deleted User

OP
Guys! It's easy to get a 3ds on craigslist for $100 or less with minimal use. The only issue is knowing what the firmware is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop trying to make on my cakes