Osmosis

Accidents Happen. Don't be one of them.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GATEWAY RED CART, TRIMMING & PRIVATE HEADERS:

So I'm working on a .3DS collection and while most of the "good stuff" I have on my 128GB mSD, all the "junk games" I'm slapping on my 64GB mSD w/GWRC. To do so, I'm going to end up trimming them all to death, and then I have to inject my private headers (Yes, I have one for each Chip ID) to prevent any ban hammers. Ugh...

Is there an easier way of getting my chip ID specific PH's to work with all these .3ds games on my GWRC? I know the Sky3DS+ has a pretty simple solution, but I'm just dreading having to inject each ROM with PH's AND trim them.

Heck, is there an easier way of trimming ROMs rather than 1 by 1? Same 4 PH's...?

Looking for shortcuts here... It's bad enough I have to DL these ROMs, but then to inject PH's and trim each one is just going to take me forever...

3DS STOCK THEMES

As you may know by now, I'm also trying to get some themes made for the DSTwo/iMenu & GWBC/R4i. I know we can edit 3DS themes, but if I remember correctly, nobody has been able to dump the stock color themes for the 3DS??

If so, link me. Please.

If not, explain. No really, I'm interested as to know why not. GBATemp has done some amazing things recently and I'm shocked if this hasn't happened yet...

I just love the stock themes. One of the best things about the 3DS, hands down. Would love to make a general theme for my karts that matches the 3DS theme. It's so sleek...

Osmosis

Accidents Happen. Don't be one of them.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or better yet, can it inject headers into mutple .3ds files at once? The I could just seperate .3DS ROMs by chip ID and mass inject proper PHs.

NDSTokyoTrim handles 3DS? Wouldn't NDS... nevermind, 3DS/DS/GBA got it.

Love the anime skin. Not sure what it's from... but hey, I'd stare at it all day while it did it's job. :P

My Sky3DS was simply a matter of injecting headers into template, and I think the Sky3DS+ also has a similar method. Was hoping GWRedCart would too...

I do need PHs on my .3ds files with GWRedCart, right? That's not just a Sky3DS thing which is why most of the original tools were made by Gateway 3DS to begin with? (or should I say "borrowed"? Not sure how much GW "borrowed" from GBATemp.net)

Binebina87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
IIRC if the .3ds game doesnt use online features you dont need to use private headers. However if it does you need to change the ending to 3dz and inject yout PH.

I only use the GW Rom Patcher. Dont know if theres another tool for injecting headers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8