Hacking Gateway came in but labels arn't posted right

cateater1

Trophies
XP
Country
yep that's correct, some resellers don't put the labels on for you, some do. hey here's a thought dont put them on and design your own? sticker printer paper is cheap.

CIH137

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yep that's correct, some resellers don't put the labels on for you, some do. hey here's a thought dont put them on and design your own? sticker printer paper is cheap.

I may just leave it blank for a while unless I decide to put them on. I do have some sticker paper already but the last time I used it my printer was poor quality. Good suggestion.

hypertek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine where perfectly labeled. That is weird. Maybe some new person at the job got lazy and didn't follow instructions? lol
I would think these things would be assembled and ready to go from their factory, than sent out to distributors.

Rinth

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
The stickers were separate from the cards in the first place, it's simply that some resellers put the stickers on for you. Personally I think TC is probably better off, since some of those resellers are really bad at putting on stickers! You have the opportunity to do a proper job putting on the stickers now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up