Wii Backup Manager... Bad Games?

drlarrye

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm new to WBM and have inherited a lot of Wii games. When I load them into WBM on the right hand window (Adding Files) most are green, a few are blue and a couple are red. The blue ones show up fine in the main window and the red ones don't shoe up at all. I assume the red ones are corrupted but what does the blue mean?

morning_glory

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Blue = Good to go
Red (invalid) = Bad rip/conversion/dump (usually a damaged disc), bad title/name or location

Some larger games will need to be split.
This doesn't guaranty all games will successfully load/play, but it's a start.

morning_glory

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I think green is when ISO's are, or are about be used successfully, or is that with blue ? Not sure (sorry).

My backups are already on DVD-r, so I just used WBM to split & dump on WBFS partition. I used WiiBaFu to convert from ISO to WBFS files.
I'm not really a FAT32 fan, unless I'm using a HDD. Nah - Still not a FAT 32 fan (on the Wii). Front SD is the only success with FAT32 (my view).
Post automatically merged:

Anyway - It's the "RED" that is the bad :(

Last edited by morning_glory,

drlarrye

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured out that blue are duplicates...sometimes with different file names but they are the same game. Red ones must have something wrong with them but some red ones still work even if they don't show up in WBM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lmao