Hacking Gateway black screen

gogas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi i have 2 3ds's and i setted up my first 3ds to work with the gateway card and it worked great but now when i try to boot to gateway mode on my 2nd 3ds i just get a black screen does anyone know a way to fix this?
Edit:The first 3ds is on 9.2 and 2nd is on 8.1

dapaua

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You wouldn't be using the same SD card for both 3DS, right? You cannot use the same emunand for both.
Try to boot gateway while pressing UP in the d-Pad. If it boots, it is an emunand problem.

gogas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I did use the same sd card but i formated it before anyways i tried to boot up pressing up on the d pad and it didnt work :(

dapaua

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am talking about the SD that goes inside of the 3DS, not the microSD that goes into the Gateway. If you are speaking about that one, how did you format it? You should use this program to format the SD: https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/

The gateway NAND is in an unallocated area at the beginning of the SD, that's why SD cards with an emunand appear to have 1 les GB than they should. Using windows to format the SD card does not remove the emunand, but the formatter from SDcard.org does.

If, on the contrary, you were speaking about the microSD inside the gateway, then I don't know what the problem is.

Good luck.

Reactions: gogas

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You need a Tylenol pm