Hacking Gateway and Pkmn Sun Issue

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
It's been many years since i've had an iphone.... It should be in the settings menu, set up a wi-fi hotspot, search for iphone wi-fi hotspot on your laptop, enter password and it should connect your laptop to the internet. Warning, it may chew through your data allowance...

I'll use this opportunity to shit on iphones = If you had an android, you could download the zip directly to your phone, and then bluetooth/USB transfer to your laptop :P

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm using the latest launcher.dat, I did nothing special during the leak I installed the leaked cia, after the huge ban wave where I thankfully wasn't banned I downloaded the e-shop version with FBI and imported the seed.

If you downgraded the mset like I did way back, go to Settings > Others Settings > Profile > Nintendo DS Profile > Hold L for Menu.
Have you used the game to go online today after the release? I want to know if it is safe to go even with a legit cart.

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Have you used the game to go online today after the release? I want to know if it is safe to go even with a legit cart.

The game is officially released in USA and AUS, as long as you're not in Europe and you're using a legitimate cart/legally purchased eshop copy, i'm going to make the assumption that it's safe to go online. Unless nintendo has methods to check that you are playing the game through CFW. But i can't see that happening at all. And besides, nintendo really can't afford to have regular non-hacking customers get banned by accident. Pokemon is their money maker and it would be unwise to make fans of the franchise angry. Just my theory, anyway!

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The game is officially released in USA and AUS, as long as you're not in Europe and you're using a legitimate cart/legally purchased eshop copy, i'm going to make the assumption that it's safe to go online. Unless nintendo has methods to check that you are playing the game through CFW. But i can't see that happening at all. And besides, nintendo really can't afford to have regular non-hacking customers get banned by accident. Pokemon is their money maker and it would be unwise to make fans of the franchise angry. Just my theory, anyway!
No, it makes sense. Besides I have 3 3dses, 2 of them hacked. I will test one with a dummy and test online. I transferred the save from the cia to it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Sigh