Gateway + 4.5 O3DS with EmuNand + 9.2 Ambassador 3DS w/o EmuNand

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by ramar, Mar 17, 2016.

1. ramar
    OP

ramar Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 6, 2008
    Mexico
    Mexico
    TL;DR: What FW/CFW to put on each system in order to keep the Gateway+O3DSXL and "sell" the O3DS loaded with stuff. And how...

Hello people, I have a few (ok, a lot) of questions regarding the best course of action to take...

As the title says, I have 2 O3DS systems, my ambassador 3DS XL with 9.2 that I bought since it came out and transferred from my old one; and a regular O3DS that I bought with 4.5 along with my Gateway card that I bought when Smash came out. And I just got Ocarina of Time 3D last week, if that helps.

I was busy with school and work for a long time and used both alternatively , until they released Gateway 3.0 and I found out I was able to load the gateway card from my 9.2 system using the Go! Gateway app from my phone without having to use EmuNand. I continued to use them both at the same time, but never bothered to really go back and research for better methods of loading the gateway card, I updated the EmuNand on the O3DS to 10.5 to run a few newer games and try the gateway cheats, but that's as far as I've gotten.

Now, there have been a lot of new developments that I've lost track of, and I'm completely lost as to how to proceed to install a CFW on the O3DS that I plan to give to my friend this weekend, and leave it loaded with preinstalled games and also a DS flashcard.
    And at the same time, I'd like to upgrade my 3DSXL to the newest/best method for loading the gateway and possibly install some cia games directly on the SD Card, without having to make an EmuNand partition, since the memory I currently have is already filled with the ambassador games, and some legitimately bought games from the store (Which I haven't been able to use in a long time, I don't think I even have a NNID on it!)

I wrote this in a rush, will try to edit it later to make sure it's understandable, but if you somehow got it, any help is appreciated!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice