Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blobox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
MFW playing the waiting game

eff.png

Reactions: memomo

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Hah, I just thought of a great idea for a countdown clock. It should do this.

1. Start an eleven hour timer at 6:00 A.M EST (11:00 GMT).
Possibly adding some text that say "Gateway should be released within:" or something along those lines.

2. As soon as the timer runs out, change the text to "Gateway should be released tomorrow."

3. Loop back to one.
i prefer my clock that im following now
dm3CXND.gif

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
as much as i love snes games, i could never keep the box's in a nice condition, they just split and died so quick lol.
yeah i picked up a nasty habit collecting them......found all my old games in my mums loft and bought a few more that where missing.......and lets just say it grew

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Ashamed to say that I sold almost all of my collection. :angry:
i have been tempted once or twice.....i was hoping to get a full set, but its a bit of an expensive hobby....fun though....in a way, still debating if i should sell off all my megadrive/master system stuff, snes was always my fav anyway

3DSXLGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sky3DS looking very appealing right now, bought into the Gateway hype even thought I didn't care for any of the "special" features ( besides eshop ) assuming it wouldn't be to long after Christmas for release.
Now I got both my XL and OG waiting on 9.2, missing out playing online and the event pokemon.

I'll probably give it until the end of this month before I give up hope. :unsure:

inb4 4.2 people waited longer, don't cry silly boy~

Reactions: Thomas12345
D

Deleted-355425

i have been tempted once or twice.....i was hoping to get a full set, but its a bit of an expensive hobby....fun though....in a way, still debating if i should sell off all my megadrive/master system stuff, snes was always my fav anyway

i watch the youngsters picking up snes games in the US for next to fuck all in thrift stores on youtube and look on UK ebay and see most go for £10 minimum to buy over here and start to feel pissed off LOL, i have the classics still but there's so many more id like to re-buy from my youth.

Reactions: gamesquest1

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Sky3DS looking very appealing right now, bought into the Gateway hype even thought I didn't care for any of the "special" features ( besides eshop ) assuming it wouldn't be to long after Christmas for release.
Now I got both my XL and OG waiting on 9.2, missing out playing online and the event pokemon.

I'll probably give it until the end of this month before I give up hope. :unsure:

inb4 4.2 people waited longer, don't cry silly boy~
nope 4.x users where never in this position, yeah a long wait for multi-rom, but at least we had something we could actually use.

Reactions: Thomas12345

3DSXLGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
even from the consoles initial launch?
I remember getting my og like the christmas after nintendo finished the ambassador program :\
I get a lot of my consoles like this, got my 80 gb phat PS3 4 months before the price cut. >_> and it's not even a ps2 version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Back when I was messing with it the UI kinda sucked but it worked fine