Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yep hope never fades. Although I m seriously considering to buy a dstwo plus also. depending on how it works :D
http://www.modchipwarehouse.com/new...ts-dual-modescompatibility-n3ds-v45-a-82.html
ignore all the features listed on sites, that was the hoax....the card is real, but not the feature list being pushed around....rumor is its another 4.x only card, but just wait to hear an actual announcement on their site, im finding it weird they haven't even made any official feature list if they are expecting to draw in customers

KnightOnline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yep hope never fades. Although I m seriously considering to buy a dstwo plus also. depending on how it works :D
http://www.modchipwarehouse.com/new...ts-dual-modescompatibility-n3ds-v45-a-82.html

It's not a question of hope, just patience, Gateway is notoriously slow at releasing updates. We all knew this. A speedy turnaround for a major update was always just "wishful thinking" on our part. Yes it COULD happen, but it didn't. It will come out EVENTUALLY, and when it does, it shall be GLORIOUS. But for now, we just need to sit thigh and have patience. Lots and lots of patience.

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ignore all the features listed on sites, that was the hoax....the card is real, but not the feature list being pushed around....rumor is its another 4.x only card, but just wait to hear an actual announcement on their site, im finding it weird they haven't even made any official feature list if they are expecting to draw in customers

well i m certainly not taking full knowledge to this card now.
Fact is, on chinese forums, official mods say, it only works on 4.0-4.5 machines. And now this list of features. Thats why I m just saying that I would consider it after its out. :d

Here is a mods reply from 2 days ago:
http://bbs.supercard.sc/thread-46897-1-1.html
And she says its still 4.0-4.5 sysnand, its the third post :)

Reactions: Sonicx64

Aman27deep

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
India
Don't be dramatic.. ;), you know you can actually buy GAMES for it right?

PS: wow, i wish i had that upload speed..

Where am I being dramatic? I'm okay with waiting. I'd rather not play anything than have a bricked 3DS. But I'm definitely NOT OKAY with lies and false promises if that email from the Chinese forums is true.

PS: Thanks! :P

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
well i m certainly not taking full knowledge to this card now.
Fact is, on chinese forums, official mods say, it only works on 4.0-4.5 machines. And now this list of features. Thats why I m just saying that I would consider it after its out. :d

Here is a mods reply from 2 days ago:
http://bbs.supercard.sc/thread-46897-1-1.html
And she says its still 4.0-4.5 sysnand, its the third post :)
yeah i want to see what features it will have.....but in all fairness im not really seeing much that wouldn't already be doable with gateway(and easily added in a FW update anyway)........all i can think of is screenshots(which is actually possible with gateway already using the NTR CFW) realtime cheats (probably cause more harm than good with people cheating online).......thats pretty much all i can think of missing from gateway atm

Xenophy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yeah i want to see what features it will have.....but in all fairness im not really seeing much that wouldnt already be doable with gateway........all i can think of is screenshots(which is actually possible with gateway already using the NTR CFW) realtime cheats (probably cause more harm than good with people cheating online).......thats pretty much all i can think of missing from gateway atm

nah, the only thing i m missing from gateway is real time save states... Thats actually a feature really nice to have. And I would definitely defy cheats, since online gaming could be so boring with cheats enabled.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Haha. What if that delayed to May email was real?

nah, the only thing i m missing from gateway is real time save states... Thats actually a feature really nice to have. And I would definitely defy cheats, since online gaming could be so boring with cheats enabled.

Wow writing 64MB+ on the fly sure is a great idea.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah i can see that being handy.......but also not exactly a gateway killer feature, im sure if gateway wanted to they could probably add it at a later date.....but see other than little optional extras, i think we have pretty much everything we need

Xenophy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Haha. What if that delayed to May email was real?
Wow writing 64MB+ on the fly sure is a great idea.

may I ask where that 64mb idea is coming out from? I m referring to the real time save states from the dstwo where u can just save it like that. And I m pretty sure it isnt as big as that game... :)

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
may I ask where that 64mb idea is coming out from? I m referring to the real time save states from the dstwo where u can just save it like that. And I m pretty sure it isnt as big as that game... :)

It writes the contents of the RAM to sd. That's how it works.
3DS games can use up to 96MB of RAM (N3DS 124MB+) + 6MB VRAM (N3DS 10MB) + DSP RAM and probably others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==