Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skullx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah emails aren't credible, to be fair GaryOPA is the only person with the strongest ties to the company thats willing to leak something from Gateway, so don't get your hopes up with what he would speculate, he does not control when they release the update. So don't blame him.

However, he is the closest we'll ever get with news regarding the patch.

Reactions: Thomas12345

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yep at this point im fairly sure any delays are simply for adding layers of protection to this exploit, no doubt the rumor of the DSTWO dipping their fingers in the 3DS pie made gateway want to double and triple check they have this shit well and truly locked down from any teams wanting to rip off the exploit for themselves

don't get me wrong its inevitable that the clones will eventually crack anything they can do, but im sure they hope to keep their monopoly on 4.5+ kernel exploit for long as they can

PS inb4 "supercard are great and not cloners".....yeah im not saying they are bad, but the lack of them announcing their actual feature list is suspicious in my eyes........who knows maybe they have some other kernel exploit that works on all FW and is better than gateways even.....but im just skeptical until they actually announce even a single feature

Reactions: logg and Skullx

lolboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have started new game (Fantasy life) on my 4.5 3DSXL, so no wait for me anymore.

like I said from the moment he did predict:
57865964.jpg

He left a turd for people to smell for 48 hours and then came up with LAME excuses. That guy is nothing more then a admin.
The clue is in his avatar. It's a bird raising from diarrhea.

Drake008

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe the card is not needed anymore and they "install" a system where you have to pay for the launcher and the picture to unlock the thing?

Reactions: thaikhoa

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Maybe the card is not needed anymore and they "install" a system where you have to pay for the launcher and the picture to unlock the thing?
they have said all along its using the original card, in the video they where using the original card, and everyone has rushed out to buy the card based on that.......i very much doubt they would survive the shitstorm if they tried anything like that :rofl:

Drake008

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
they have said all along its using the original card, in the video they where using the original card, and everyone has rushed out to buy the card based on that.......i very much doubt they would survive the shitstorm if they tried anything like that :rofl:

We'll see that "soon"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Os7f9Se.mp4