Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i;m going to assume that as soon as the update hits this thread will be locked to prevent the huge amount of "fake" posters, and overall people losing their minds because it actually happened
Okay, your arrival is just really good flipping timing.
.....well tbh having a couple of 4.x consoles helps :P
busy hacking away at NSMB2
I sold my 4.5 in early December for the cash waiting for N3DS :glare: That didn't go so well.

Reactions: memomo

ishk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I knoow what's going on with that people from more than 5 years in here and are still newcomers (sarcasm off)

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course he's not responsible that GW didn't deliver but he's responsible for his own actions which in this case was telling the community that it was going to be released in 48 hours which didn't happen and he's the mod of the official support forum and he also claimed that he was in contact with the team. That makes him a little bit responsible for the hate or he may be a victim too. We can't know unless he makes a statement. That is what I'm asking here.

<flameon>
Gary: Anything new I can tell the folks in the support forums about release time?
GW: It will be ready in 48 hours at the latest
Gary: Cool thanks. (Posts)
>> deadline passes
Everyone: Gary sucks, this is all his fault!
</flameon>

richyawy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The one thing this thread has proven is that the post limit per page on GBAtemp is absolutely ridiculous. Give us a 50 and 100 post per page option in our profiles. Set to 100 posts per page (such as what NeoGAF offers) would not only make this shit easier to read and far easier to navigate, it would also condense what this seems to be a monster of a thread into 235 pages - which is much more reasonable, and a normal figure for a top rated thread on a 100ppp set forum.

Reactions: MrJason005

Skullx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I just slept for a couple hours, are there anybody still clinging onto the hope, that Garyopa's new prediction will be true?

jazariz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
<flameon>
Gary: Anything new I can tell the folks in the support forums about release time?
>> deadline passes
</flameon>
this thread is funny mostly cuz you get to see how psychology works and see how other people react

Reactions: blazeout123

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
<flameon>
>> deadline passes
</flameon>
aka he gets the same replies everyone else does from GW :P

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well I just slept for a couple hours, are there anybody still clinging onto the hope, that Garyopa's new prediction will be true?

Well there was this "one hour or more" thing he posted, then it went to "today/tonight" and I don't know 6-7 hours passed since then?
So um no it doesn't seem likely.

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
<flameon>
>> deadline passes
</flameon>

Yeah funny. Is that really the case though? Or are you just trying to discredit my post by making it look funny. Also I'm merely asking for an explanation from his side. I'm not blaming for anything. Why do you people act like I did such a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with...