Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go play Toushin Toshi Girls Gift bro. It got them titties by the load.
Along with Senran Kagura. Dem titties and asses are in full 3D motion in dem.

n5J5Tnz.gif

Reactions: Woodbin and guykild

jimskeet2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
This one is a really big con, then. Lots of big names are involved in it, why would they lie?

I meant the update is not coming soon, not that it is not coming at all. They have already lied, there is no argue about that. The reasons they lied are very simple. So they hype everyone, avert a lot of guys buying sky3ds, drive a lot of people on buying gateway3ds and have us locked into their product and forced to wait for their update. Because if they told the truth that there is no update soon everybody would have had a sky3ds now playing their games and when the update would come after some months very few would spend another 60euro to buy a new flashcard since most have already bought a sky3ds and enjoy their games since before Christmas. I really regret not buying a sky3ds at the moment since there is no 10game limit any more

Reactions: Thomas12345

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All the gateway news are already in one place... At gateway's official site... Anything else is just rumors that just keep failing so there is no point to gather them at all

Rumors and official news will be posted on it, if the new site had been up before we learned about the 48 hours i woul have posted that.

Lots of people appear to be using it based off of site activity, its your choice to use it. No one is forcing you to.

ryanjf97

not long now...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Rumors and official news will be posted on it, if the new site had been up before we learned about the 48 hours i woul have posted that.

Lots of people appear to be using it based off of site activity, its your choice to use it. No one is forcing you to.

I really like the site!

Reactions: Sonicx64

xbxr

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
XD yeah i just added that to my post....guess he wins most popular person award

oooohhh hell no, the 1 hit wonder beats him
Code:
xbxr: 1 posts | 18 likes | 18.0 Ratio
i would say xbxr might want to say something.....but at 1 post he would cut his ratio in half
haha i didn't even notice that my last and also the only post got 18 likes :P
but hey , i don't really care the ratio , i just want the firmware releasssssssssse !!!!!!:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi