Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You say buzzkill I say reality check.

tumblr_mf0wbidlcf1qbmftbo1_400.gif

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
People are so gullible. How many times has it been now? Like 5 times people have taken someone's word on when it'll be out as fact. They still haven't learned. If the dates Gateway themselves gave weren't true what makes you think the information that someone who knows them has is true.
If it doesn't come out, Gary will receive some serious hate from some people.. It's basic comprehension... Some lack it..

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
People are so gullible. How many times has it been now? Like 5 times people have taken someone's word on when it'll be out as fact. They still haven't learned. If the dates Gateway themselves gave weren't true what makes you think the information that someone who knows them has is true.

The person's word we're currently sitting on is the person who hosts the files for the gateway team.
Oh, and is an administrator of the 'Gateway 3DS official forum'.

also Gateway themselves haven't given any dates. Only the sales admin who manages the sales emails.

I have a funny feeling, we're going to get a nice surprise and it will be out within a few hours. And everyone can go back to not hating team gateway.

Unlikely imo since gateway have never released around this time of day ;o

halogamer2145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it doesn't come out, Gary will receive some serious hate from some people.. It's basic comprehension... Some lack it..

Oh no, he will receive a bunch of hate messages from a bunch of 15 year olds. The horror.
The person's word we're currently sitting on is the person who hosts the files for the gateway team.
Oh, and is an administrator of the 'Gateway 3DS official forum'.

also Gateway themselves haven't given any dates. Only the sales admin who manages the sales emails.
The dates Gateway themselves gave weren't accurate. What makes you think he knows more since he's the administrator?

Reactions: Kioku and Wilhelm

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Oh no, he will receive a bunch of hate messages from a bunch of 15 year olds. The horror.

The dates Gateway themselves gave weren't accurate. What makes you think he knows more since he's the administrator?

Thats my reaction to a lot of the posts... Then I want to slam my head on the desk...

Reactions: Sonicx64

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

You seem to have completely ignored the main parts of what I had written? I suggest you re-read what I wrote, just because the point that you 'attacked' was the least important one.

halogamer2145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You seem to have completely ignored the main parts of what I had written? I suggest you re-read what I wrote, just because the point that you 'attacked' was the least important one.

Are you forgetting the last time Garyopa gave us a timeframe? It doesn't matter if he's sitting on the files. He can only release when Gateway says to release and as we know, they are unpredictable when it comes to that.

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are you forgetting the last time Garyopa gave us a timeframe? It doesn't matter if he's sitting on the files. He can only release when Gateway says to release and as we know, they are unpredictable when it comes to that.

That's not the point though, it's all because he has been reassured things are going smoothly, and that the release should be within 48 hours.

By the actual gateway team, not their sales administrator. It's not like he emails [email protected] to get the same news we receive. He actually has a/many contact(s) within the core gateway team who actually develop and push the releases.

There's just a little bit more backing to it, instead of lumping it into the same category as 2hack's predictions.

Reactions: 2Hack and Sonicx64

ishk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So new user here but been lurking in gbatemp since the beginnings of the R4 and since now I just think is my time to join (actively) in this amazing community! Beeing in the hype train for a loong time now! But I just had a visual ping activated on the gate way page and they just send me two notifications...... the original original.png is how the site was looking as always but the new one is how it looks now! new.png you can see the change in the banner.... the feed hasn't show anything (probably gateway knew we were looking at the last Build date and they are not uploading them.... I don't know but I feel that something is comming!! And not everyone is using their gateways to pirating! I just want to be able to carry all these games easily! 10927930_10202909284805701_1108912485_n.jpg

halogamer2145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's not the point though, it's all because he has been reassured things are going smoothly, and that the release should be within 48 hours.

By the actual gateway team, not their sales administrator. It's not like he emails [email protected] to get the same news we receive. He actually has a/many contact(s) within the core gateway team who actually develop and push the releases.

There's just a little bit more backing to it, instead of lumping it into the same category as 2hack's predictions.

I can't imagine Gary somehow being closer to the Gateway team than the person who manages their sales. Why would they keep a person to manage their sales email if they aren't keeping in contact with them? Sales email info is just as good(or in this case bad) as Gary's.

bunny5390

Newcomer
Trophies
the Land of the Rising Greenhouse-gas-emissions
XP
Country
Canada
We're steadily approaching the end of the thread, now.
What will you regret when it ends?

Probably:

Not posting more,

and forgeting to post #2Hack² sooner

By the way, is the thread going to be locked or moved to EoF? Or is this thing too massively off-topic for even EoF to handle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    +1
    Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    she was an apple appstore girl
    he was an uptodown boy
    He was an android boy
    She said see ya later boy lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: She said see ya later boy lol