Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I felt really old when I realized that most of the users here are children :) Well I guess It's not a big surprise 3DS being made for primarily children also explains a lot.
Sure... Why not...

Rinnux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep.
So has it been officialy (GW team, not garyopa) confirmed that there is no emunand in the new update?

Nope, we'll just have to wait and see. I personally don't see a reason why emunand wouldn't be in the update but that's just my opinion. Again we'll see.

Edit: Gah.... freaking ninjad

Reactions: Kelton2

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
Okay, we can talk about a lot of things related to Gateway, the countdown, and numerous other subjects, but how about we get off the age subject.
This is not just me being an old fart, for once.
Gateway only, no off topics.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it comes out in the next 12 hours, I'll be happy for all this waiting to end. If it doesn't come out, well I have a test on Saturday that I need to study for anyways. And with that, I am off to go study.

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I agree. They didn't show emunand in the video, so everyone jumped to conclusions and said there was no emunand.
Actually, didn't Sony say that there was no emunand in the beta that he had, and that's what lead to the conclusion of 'no emunand' ?

P.S- I know I spend too much time reading here...

Reactions: Rinnux

dontay0100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, we'll just have to wait and see. I personally don't see a reason why emunand wouldn't be in the update but that's just my opinion. Again we'll see.

Edit: Gah.... freaking ninjad

Honestly emunand isn't needed anymore until a game comes out that actually needs newer firmware payloads... every update or dlc you want can be achieved through cia now. That's just one way of looking at it..

FusionDragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys should go buy a gateway. I wonder how many gateways it takes for gateway to open the gateway. Id bet my gateway its a pretty rusty gateway. Gateway needs to open the gateway more often some might say. Right gateway?

oxenh

The most unknown member of GBAtemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
so, by the announce of garyopa, we should put our fingers in the gateway update for 9.0-9.2 frimware in around eleven hours more?

Errorjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Poor souls still hoping for a 12 hour release. When has Gateway ever released a date, let along gave us better wording. We've only gotten "soon", "very soon", "around the corner". There is no hope.

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, that might have been.
But betas are, well, beta, and there's no reason emunand couldn't be in the final.

As that is usually true, it may not be in cases like this... I can see reasons why they would like to omit features from their 'beta test', and I'm hopeful that emunand is within the update - Just at this time, nobody really knows.

Oh and of course, everybody always expects the worst, because expecting the best just leaves them feeling depressed lol.

Reactions: memomo and Kelton2

oxenh

The most unknown member of GBAtemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Last question before go to sleep,
there is any proof that the 9.0 - 9.2 update will (not) support emunand?

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last question before go to sleep,
there is any proof that the 9.0 - 9.2 update will (not) support emunand?

Only the beta which sony had tested out. (which may or may not have been a short-hand beta and have some features not included, to maybe just test the core of their update. Your guess is as good as anybodies at this point.)

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Because if they released on time people wouldn't buy gateways during the hype period.

That makes no ***king sense. They'd sell more if they had the update released because it would dramatically expand their market base given that are more 9.2 ish 3DS's out there then 4.5 3DSs. They might be able to inflate sales a bit via hype, but it pales in comparison to the sales they'd get if they release sooner rather then later.

Reactions: blazeout123

Drenghel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Honestly emunand isn't needed anymore until a game comes out that actually needs newer firmware payloads... every update or dlc you want can be achieved through cia now. Thas just one way of looking at it..

It still is a safety net for experiments and corrupted files

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
That makes no ***king sense. They'd sell more if they had the update released because it would dramatically expand their market base given that are more 9.2 ish 3DS's out there then 4.5 3DSs. They might be able to inflate sales a bit via hype, but it pales in comparison to the sales they'd get if they release sooner rather then later.
due to hype i found myself buying 43 cards.....damn hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it only took 40 years