Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

viral777

mecha connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That makes no ***king sense. They'd sell more if they had the update released because it would dramatically expand their market base given that are more 9.2 ish 3DS's out there then 4.5 3DSs. They might be able to inflate sales a bit via hype, but it pales in comparison to the sales they'd get if they release sooner rather then later.

mad weird..

Reactions: sparrowreal

Rinnux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I'm really confused, one says no and the other yes, is 50-50, I am still with doubt about the release lol

It is just speculation. It has not been OFFICIALLY confirmed to be released withing the countdown period. It is based off of garyopa's estimate according to what gateway told him.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Now I'm really confused, one says no and the other yes, is 50-50, I am still with doubt about the release lol
There is no confirmation. Just someone who gave us a 48 hour window. The person is trusted, the source (Gateway) is not. So, no official confirmation as of yet.

Seanshoots

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is now really confirmed? I'm only waiting for the exploit.

Let's see... people are "confirming" 48 hours about 24 hours ago right? So a release some time in the next 24 hours? I will say "No, it is not confirmed" because, well, it isn't confirmed. I will bet you three internet-points that it will not be out in the next 24 hours, and even the next week.

Reactions: The_Time_Is_Nigh

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Earlier somebody made a funny. (I don't have the page number because I don't bookmark gbatemp pages like some people here)

Anyway, it was something along the lines of:

First letter of Gateway is G.
The last 4 digits of G in binary is 0111.
1000 pages til release.
1000 + 0111 = 1111
Gateway will release page 1111!

(sorry if I mussed some part up hugely to the original poster)

My boss hasn't authorized overtime for me to keep up on every page. :)

Rinnux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's see... people are "confirming" 48 hours about 24 hours ago right? So a release some time in the next 24 hours? I will say "No, it is not confirmed" because, well, it isn't confirmed. I will bet you three internet-points that it will not be out in the next 24 hours, and even the next week.

About 24 hours of that period had already passed by the time we got the information.

halogamer2145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People are so gullible. How many times has it been now? Like 5 times people have taken someone's word on when it'll be out as fact. They still haven't learned. If the dates Gateway themselves gave weren't true what makes you think the information that someone who knows them has is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Cool band name lol
    Their hit song Deliver Us from good, was a banger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Imagine what I'd do if I did like you
    +1
  • wiihackZlol @ wiihackZlol:
    hey anyone here?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wii experts at your service we can Abracadaba anything made by Nintendo for your piracy needs
    +1
    Now your playing with power!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Guys five unmarked black vans with red letters just pulled up at my house :ohnoes:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ancientboi called FBI on you. You better flush your stash.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good, been lazy. Been inside playing games for last few days, too hot outside, was 97 degrees F today. It was so hot outside, I seen a dog chasing a cat, and they both were walking.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Fallout4, pubg, Starfield, Forza, Still wakes the Deep, just to name a few
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's just ancientboi left me his laptop
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Who are/ were they?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some Nintendo execs wanted to give him a promotion
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    party van
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get in the van
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    5 day weekend starts now :D
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Have off tomorrow for Juneteenth, then took thursday and Friday off to make the most out of the mid-week day off lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    5 days of straight fap
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    enter the goon cave
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ancientboi likes the goonies
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good week to take time off, so damn hot! You can catch up on some gaming While staying in the AC, or do like ken does, fap all week.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Good week to take time off, so damn hot! You can catch up on some gaming While staying in the...