Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sys7em

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not sure If this was posted as i'm in a rush and not willing to go back and read but gateways website was just down on a cloud flare error and is now back online .

frecton

Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure If this was posted as i'm in a rush and not willing to go back and read but gateways website was just down on a cloud flare error and is now back online .
I think it might have just been you, the site hasn't been down at all, I'm refreshing it every 5 seconds

Reactions: thorasgar

Diag

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
so my birthday is over and gateway ruined it :cry: lol

just kidding, my backlog is too huge to be sad :F
but i think people, who don´t own a flashcard yet but want to buy one, better wait for the dstwo+ and see what them awaits with that
i´m already regretting a little bit that i was weak and bought gateway too early :(

Reactions: ground

Sys7em

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think it might have just been you, the site hasn't been down at all, I'm refreshing it every 5 seconds

A cloud flare error like that is not user based. Its a connection error from their host. So no it was for everyone. It was probably only down for seconds or so.
And why refresh every 5 seconds. Pretty sure once ever 20-30 minutes would suffice.

TinyRick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i read somewhere that someone is going to DDOS the site as soon as the new update drops.
I'm fairly certain that GBATemp would probably explode if that were to happen with people being like "OMG!!!!11!! Gateway's site is down please help!1!11!!"

Reactions: Xenophy

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Someone mentioned it on a DDOS thread on 4chan, could've been that also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь