Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanester

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are people still stressing and wondering, they have the same access as before, so they will have the same features, that being said, of course any test versions would be specifically that, the exploit working on different firmwares and models of device, this way testers are alot fewer and the version is watered down

I've got a feeling that the beta testers were only testing the ability to use the QR exploit. I'm actually optimistic on seeing emuNAND supported in the update, since its the main feature that separates the GW from other flashcards.

Swordxh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The problem isn't Gateway tbh....

Its all the impatient people who think gateway is obligated to release an update at all. They have gone so far just to make Gateway future proof as well as deliver updates for it. Have some patients, sip that Mountain Dew, and play a game.

The problem is gateway, they keep delaying their update, they keep using vague words such as "just around the corner";"should be" etc. and they aren't writing any official news.

Godson777

yo waddup
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I fully agree to that but FFS it would so nice to hear a lil' '' guys we have unexpected issue coming up, we can't released now because .... We'll let you know as soon as we got news... "
They're humans we can understand!

I agree. But at the same time, I can kinda understand on their part. They're trying to release the update ASAP. And because of all the waiting for Omega 2.0, they're trying to avoid saying anything to cause their customers to think they would have to wait more months. Even though people are already starting to lose hype and think history is replaying. But still, they're trying everything they can to push the update ASAP. Watch, in a matter of days, they'll push the new update, when everyone least expects it.

Reactions: Drenghel

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Gateway just emailed me that the firmware gets released once this thread has reached 1000 pages.

1a180a9c256d1f9c652ad3ae148bda7a38b70a84e59396e8fc0c2712fd84ef8f.jpg

PokeBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo Everybody We Need To Start Emailing Gateway With Messages Like This, Instead of Asking For a Release Date For 9.2.
Then you all don't have to do lame count downs for nothing.

Attachments

• 91e170dff7fed785c103b054f3e1fb0b.png
    91e170dff7fed785c103b054f3e1fb0b.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 449
Reactions: Iulian and Wilhelm

PokeBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo Everybody We Need To Start Emailing Gateway With Messages Like This, Instead of Asking For a Release Date For 9.2.
Then you all don't have to do lame count downs for nothing.

askara

Trophies
XP
Country
I think Gateway hate me, i ordered from 3dsgamerworld.com with paypal and they say reply within 24hr....day 10 no response after 2 email from me. Order from yeahgeek today with Debit card-system error....anyone had this happen to them? what should i do with yeahgeek?

Reactions: baker

prototech

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bet buying and selling both would be faster than waiting for the update, that probably doesn't have emunand ready.
It will be hard not to spend my savings and go buy one in the next couple days if the update doesn't come out.

Shadowlurker

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think Gateway hate me, i ordered from 3dsgamerworld.com with paypal and they say reply within 24hr....day 10 no response after 2 email from me. Order from yeahgeek today with Debit card-system error....anyone had this happen to them? what should i do with yeahgeek?

What issue are you having with 3DSGamerworld? I ordered from there (After I had an error in paying for it) and they replied the next day, heck one of them even made an account and replied to me here too, Mine should be here tomorrow if things go well...

Reactions: 2Hack
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Steams valued at 300b