Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All my hype has died. I'm just gonna wait it out and check gateway website daily. You guys are literally going crazy, and will ultimately be let down even when its released. You get yourself so hyped on something that it can never live up to your expectations.
I'm a GW user using a 4.5 3DS.
You know what's funny?
You're actually somewhat right XD Like a small hype is kinda reasonable. But that much? Mmm. Not really that worth. XD

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
I do 'lurking' very well 3 posts in 6 years. --- I will give you an answer in 2 years, by then I will be due for another post here! :)
yay I can still get insiders' info from you in 2 years on this update, because it still wont be released :lol:

prototech

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a GW user using a 4.5 3DS.
You know what's funny?
You're actually somewhat right XD Like a small hype is kinda reasonable. But that much? Mmm. Not really that worth. XD
Yeaaahh I've thought about buying a 4.5 3DS multiple times.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
All my hype has died. I'm just gonna wait it out and check gateway website daily. You guys are literally going crazy, and will ultimately be let down even when its released. You get yourself so hyped on something that it can never live up to your expectations.
No going back now. Hype is too real!

Iulian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i dont need any cia's or smth like emunand or online gaming. just let me start all my games i want to play (i anyway like to play alone - if i want to do smth together with others i do it with my wife or with my friends). SO PLEASE RELEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE. yep i am sure - we will get 1000 pages.

MasterBro10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Came back from a short vacation, and received an email from Gateway. At least they know that we are all impatient and angry.... and emails delay the release? Huh.
086.PNG

PokeBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Your right, people are doing these random countdowns and for what to be disappointed when its not released.

Reactions: tnt_atp
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica