Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calypsoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where am I? I was confirmed by the end of the week before you all. If any of you actually went back and looked at what I posted, you'd understand.

48 hours was a personal prediction.
Your source is a pile of bullshit.you are as clueless as the rest of the people here.the update will not be out today or tomorrow.

Reactions: Inuk

jscjml

Monster Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where am I? I was confirmed by the end of the week before you all. If any of you actually went back and looked at what I posted, you'd understand.

48 hours was a personal prediction.

I thought you got banned, lol cause i saw you on maxconsole. Welcome back! Lets all speculate together again.
So, June 19th, 2015?

andzalot55

I'm very delicious. mmmm.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is just a prediction. DONT READ IT IF YOU ARE EASILY GULLIBLE.

I just realized something. The gateway team said before the 18th of jan but it is possible that it ll be released at the 18th of january. Why I say that, cause they did say by the end of the week. And lets just assume Sunday is the end of the week. The fact that January 18th is on Sunday means it is possible it will be released on the 18th but this is just my prediction.

Reactions: 2Hack

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Assuming its the truth that is. A lot of things could have changed from the beta test til now, maybe even emunand. Thats why people should take chill till the official release.
But I thought there was no beta test...
I got a collection of emails. Take what you want, but it took me some time to gather them all.
uploadfromtaptalk1420298716126-png.13630
181955nhihun1q1ttmuzqu.jpg
__2014-12-30T02-09-38.616Z.png
2KzZ1B1.png
OxBgWz0.jpg
1907363_1051649314861050_6193072701058898665_n.jpg
image-jpg.13603
1PDNbYg.png
f6842af8d6a624d20c286cdaddc75ddb.jpg
Gat.jpg
iTROSvRk704Ts.jpg
QQ622A56FE20141230095106_zpsec2a3515.png
cattura-png.13492
This is just a prediction. DONT READ IT IF YOU ARE EASILY GULLIBLE.

I just realized something. The gateway team said before the 18th of jan but it is possible that it ll be released at the 18th of january. Why I say that, cause they did say by the end of the week. And lets just assume Sunday is the end of the week. The fact that January 18th is on Sunday means it is possible it will be released on the 18th but this is just my prediction.

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gateway team is Jewish folks, the end of the Jewish week is on the Sabbath (Friday evening). Friday release confirmed.

Reactions: PagaN

prototech

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone, the point is that Gateway has repeatedly said that the update will be out in "a couple of days". I know that we are all anxious to get this in our hands, but it can't be long now. As a programmer and hacker of sorts I know how these kinds of things go. Programming problems can crop up ANYWHERE, and when you're talking about kernel level hacking, it's even more problematic. You can assume that they are trying to extort money out of people from the hype, but you have no proof, and I'd rather wait for a more stable and tested release rather than something with a potential bug. If we were talking about something more like the old R4 cards which did not modify the console itself, I'd be more willing to test a pre-release/beta. However, I do not want to brick my shit.

TaroRiver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is my guide on how to tell if somebody is untrustworthy and should be ignored.

1. They will claim to have a source

Sys7em

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay , I'm on mobile right now so I don't feel like going back and reading . But what is making people SPECULATE that there is no emunand in the update?

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Here is my guide on how to tell if somebody is untrustworthy and should be ignored.

1. They will claim to have a source
Here's an excellent example I ran across recently:
IT8mtYL.png
f7IloNc.png
YjyzCza.png
Okay , I'm on mobile right now so I don't feel like going back and reading . But what is making people SPECULATE that there is no emunand in the update?
No mention of it in the video.

Reactions: TaroRiver

prototech

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

SonyUSA had a private beta that did not include emuNAND, but infers that it wasn't a final release and it may be included in the release. If not, it will be out eventually.

prototech

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, It's no longer the end of the week now? It's the 18th?
now I am starting to lose hope... :O

That was a slightly older email it seems. More recent emails have alluded to "end of the week" and "a couple days". I'm willing to bet it will be closer to a couple of days rather than the 18th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol