Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still have hope for a monday release :D

Just got back from doing work downtown, Yeah I'm just hoping for a release regardless of date. Shit man I've seen plenty of people not getting things done on time in my life, whats another scene release team gonna do to me, NOTHING. Why? Because the higher your hopes are the more you're going to be disappointed. So thats why I don't sweat a release because it puts my mind to ease to not worry about something that was not within my control, and my female boxer who is always clueless but loves to play catch.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad you asked. The guy I was talking to right now said it'd be AT LEAST this comming Monday. Not saying it won't happen today though. All depends according to how long Gateway will have the 'new' page up. He said that since the guide is up, Gateway must've given permission to that dude to do so.

Also asked the guy whats up with the shitty, untimely responses (a few days, weeks, soon, etc) and he mentions GW's PR team pulls that out of their ass. So.. Their PR team knows as much as we do. Which is sad. All they do is ask the developers whats up and they get "soon" or "almost done".

Oh, and the whole "answering emails = delays"? Bullshit.

Took the liberty of asking if that guys guide (I mentioned earlier in the post) was any good or legit, said yes.

And of course, asked about emuNAND. He didn't know yet sadly.

'Tis all I know at the moment, sorry guys. I'm in close contact with him but.. Yeah.. :/

Y'know what the legends say! AND AS ALWAYS, ENJOY.

You would think with Gateway possibly being such a small company, that their team might be wearing multiple hats. If what you're saying is true, then we really don't have an ETA for the release.

Phantom_User Thanks for the update, and keep us updated (or at least shoot me a PM if anything juicy comes up).

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You said something about the pokemon games being some kind of special case. Would you not be able to update those manually via a installing a .cia?
There are some roms with the update embedded in them, its not just Pokemon, I saw a MK7 rom as well. You could install a cia update but why would you take a risk and install any .cia on your system.

Reactions: 2Hack

serenade.63

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are some roms with the update embedded in them, its not just Pokemon, I saw a MK7 rom as well. You could install a cia update but why would you take a risk and install any .cia on your system.

Ok, so you would be able to play online with MK7 without the need to install a .cia update? What about smash bros?

prototech

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about the blue card guys ? Will the blue card be compatible ?
It'd be unfair if it doesn't work since we all paid for it.
I have been wondering about this myself. I was looking forward to playing NDS ROM's, homebrew, and GBA ROM's off the blue card. I hope that there is some way of doing this on the new update.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well, it worked for me, until I went in sleep mode like a moron XP

Well I guess ill just manage without the online features B-)
Just got back from doing work downtown, Yeah I'm just hoping for a release regardless of date. Shit man I've seen plenty of people not getting things done on time in my life, whats another scene release team gonna do to me, NOTHING. Why? Because the higher your hopes are the more you're going to be disappointed. So thats why I don't sweat a release because it puts my mind to ease to not worry about something that was not within my control, and my female boxer who is always clueless but loves to play catch.

Bravo sir! Youre actually one of the few reasonable people here. :yay:
The only thing that struck me was the alleged no emunad feature but i guess well have to wait and see.

serenade.63

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been wondering about this myself. I was looking forward to playing NDS ROM's, homebrew, and GBA ROM's off the blue card. I hope that there is some way of doing this on the new update.

The blue card has been blocked for a long time. There is a risky way to unblock it, but if you want gba roms you should invest in a supercard dstwo.

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Kek, here in Brazil I dropped 250BRL(around 100USD) for my Gatewait....

Feel.jpg

And but mine maybe come with the "second lot" ... thats mean just in Febuary :c
I'm not mad because the waiting then... they just told us to not update if we wanted to we the GW , not that it are going to be delivered right now xD I think it was similar in the 7.5 release? I wasn't following much ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: