Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I really hope DSTWO+ is legit and not some fake rumor, that team knows how to release updates in a timely fashion and support their customers and i'll definitely be buying one when it becomes available.

DSTWO+ must be awesome, cannot wait to have it. It is legit, as their staff aproved it in their official forum, it will be released around mid Feb.

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't care when it comes out, it will be nice if it comes in the next couple of days, but it won't come out by Wednesday, they are just stalling us over and over and over and over and over again...

I can wait another month but they keep saying it will come out very soon, just around the corner, by the end of the week, before 2015 etc...
I thought you went to sleep a while ago lmao anywayyyss people need to stop getting there panties in a bunch. It will be released soon enough, just have some patients.

Even though they don't call it a beta (still is one) it probably means it is close enough. Still predicting a release in the next 1-2 days.

TheDutchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Damn, woke up to 40 new pages on here, all the hype from me. for nothing.. just 40 pages of people complainingabout how gateway still has not released yet. it will release when it will release no matter how much you want it.

guykild

Torchic Trainer
Trophies
Website
www.Gateway-3ds.com
XP
Country
I thought you went to sleep a while ago lmao anywayyyss people need to stop getting there panties in a bunch. It will be released soon enough, just have some patients.

Even though they don't call it a beta (still is one) it probably means it is close enough. Still predicting a release in the next 1-2 days.

I decided to stay awake all night and check if it was going to come out, was finishing watching last supernatural eps.

I know Gateway hasn't said any specific date but come on...

monday or tuesday? bets?

My bet is on the 9th Friday

Reactions: LIQUIDxSNAKE

csos95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSTWO+ must be awesome, cannot wait to have it. It is legit, as their staff aproved it in their official forum, it will be released around mid Feb.

Link? just looked and the only mentions of it are by new members with no staff confirming or denying it.

attmci

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now it is very clear that the last couple of "updates" on their website are promotions.

i believe they will receive a lot of hate mails today (i.e. FU gateway). :)

xuxu_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I really hope it comes out this week so you guys can beta test it for me and brick your consoles because of a rushed release. That way gw will correct it and i'll use it in the weekend. Sounds good right?

Reactions: DimonG

Vickyle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I just got absolutely told by the team
6e4180c39e7678be3ce522f281c63b4a.jpg
They are finding excuse to delay release. Their new excuse is to blame you guys for emailing them.
They could just ignore the emails and update us through official website.
But they don't want to post their update on website as they might be visible to future customers (lose reputation/credibility).

Snoozy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I really hope it comes out this week so you guys can beta test it for me and brick your consoles because of a rushed release. That way gw will correct it and i'll use it in the weekend. Sounds good right?

Errrrr what do you think their close friends beta testing is for???

csos95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if SonyUSA said when he got the beta? The other two times they posted on the website about a private beta, the official releases were two and four days afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright