Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Dude the thing you fail to understand is that they gave us a time range and they didn't deliver in that time range. That's why most people including me are pissed. I don't know what your definition of a lie is but I happen to believe that's a lie. I come here everyday since they announced 9.x support and all they did was using terms like "soon" "around the corner" , "few days" , "matter of days". Those terms are used to express short time-spans.

Sell the damn thing, buy an alternative. Problem solved. Its your fault youve bought an unfinished product right? Its yourself you should be mad about not GW.

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I was wondering something, you are all thinking that the server issue is that there is not enough bandwitdh for downloading the new FW GW 3.0 files, but I understood some days ago that they're setting up a server that will be used to activated a new exploit ( with a QRcode or something )
I'm I wrong ?

( I don't even know if I was clear x) )
What you read is not confirmed by anyone.

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
Its official, you are more annoying than Thomas12345. Well another one in the ignore list it is.
You sir are the very definition of a facepalm.....
FACEPALM.png

Can we get back on topic now?

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
The guy with most post are mostly spammer or troll, it doesn't mean they have any contribute to forum.
So keep spamming, we can get to 777 pages tomorrow and miracle will happen. :grog:

Reactions: Imprisonedme

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hooold up. I haven't wanted to get involved with this little banter you guys've got going until now, but picking apart post counts is just plain immature. Everyone was a New Member at one stage. Let's not take cheap shots :rolleyes:

Tell me you didn't just make that up on the spot. That was one hell of a burn right there. :wtf:

True. I apologize, Ive acted a little too harsh. But it bothers me when someone whos literally registered today wants to pick a fight or something. I just said the truth and everybody got mad and called me ignorant FFS. Again Im sorry If I offended someone.

Drenghel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
What you read is not confirmed by anyone.
But it is a possibility ? It could be one or the another ? ( I'm a little concern about having understood it ALL WRONG )
And if it is for that, I guess we'll require a wifi connection for my DS ? ( It actually bothers me x) )

Imprisonedme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Sell the damn thing, buy an alternative. Problem solved. Its your fault youve bought an unfinished product right? Its yourself you should be mad about not GW.
If Gateway didn't lied to us with 'a few days' , i doubt most of us wouldn't have gotten a gateway.

Yes, victims have the rights to be angry at the scammers.

TheDutchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
a million views in this tread. imagine how many views gateway's site must be getting ever since they decided on the SOON status. people are getting tired of empty "promises" it wouldve been better if they had a google spreadsheet with detailed info and %progress so we know what they are doing and how far along they are, instead of letting us run rampant with speculation and impatient mail sending and timer creating.

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
But it is a possibility ? It could be one or the another ?
And if it is for that, I guess we'll require a wifi connection for my DS ? ( It actually bothers me x) )

I think It's reasonable to think that the new exploit requires a server connection since they said sometime ago that the software is done and they are dealing with server issues. I can't think of a server issue other than this taking this long. Again nothing is confirmed this is just a thought.

dplaktos

^ tri force heroes REALLY needs this emote
Trophies
XP
Country
True. I apologize, Ive acted a little too harsh. But it bothers me when someone whos literally registered today wants to pick a fight or something. I just said the truth and everybody got mad and called me ignorant FFS. Again Im sorry If I offended someone.
Your points are quite valid, but I can see where the others are coming from too. If they piss you off, you can always report or ignore 'em. ;) (with or without the Ignore button itself)

Us having a higher post count means that we should be more aware of these alternatives :gba:

Reactions: HEX1GON

Veign06

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I quote it because the mate guys cannot see this post due he ignore kids
Lol it doesnt work that way, if you quote someones post that someone has on ignore...they still dont see that quote...unless you are just quoting it to say you like it I guess, but there is a like button for that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7