Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted-355425

so safe to say we will have it at some point between now and next sunday :D

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
"should" being the key word there. Still not a 100% confirmation. But it DOES sound more specific.

Since Friday is already "today" for most people, i'm fairly sure this implies Sunday, otherwise no point phrasing it this way

so youre saying since this week ends today for some people, itll be out in 7 days?

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So, 2Hack's prediction was wrong? How can that be?! :/
Oh well I predicted more than 100 pages ago the 4th January, I guess I was right then lol.

Reactions: ryanjf97

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I became one of those impatient snobs emailing Gateway about when they're gonna release it.

But hey you know what, the more our voices are heard, the better. They need to know they're losing competition big time here.

This is what I sent off:

2mpwv8y.png

KnightOnline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so youre saying since this week ends today for some people, itll be out in 7 days?

Nope, i'm saying that "end of the week" for Gateway must mean Sunday, because saying "by the end of the week" on a Friday and considering Friday to be the end of the week makes no sense, they could just say "by the end of today". Anyways, on another email they've already specifically said "Sunday", so I guess we have an official Gateway deadline now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.