Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So, who still thinks it's coming today? I've got 1h 45 mins till night is over :'(

Hoping for a Jan 1st release. Just remember, it's coming soon(tm). They told me around Jan 2nd sooo maybe a Jan 1st release?

Oh, thomas? I thought you were gonna report every single one of my comments? Not 'like' them.
Oh lol, the like is gone magically :P

Good morning mate ^.^
So we still have a whole day to wait hmm? I m guessing it will be tomorrow but of course today would be splendid! :)
Sofar I guess no news since I just saw its again 30 moar pages :)

Reactions: 2Hack

dplaktos

^ tri force heroes REALLY needs this emote
Trophies
XP
Country
I remember when I was waiting for the 2.1 update, every single day of checking and nothing
glad those days are gone, 4.5 master race
4.4 here. But I got on the wagon after 2.1 was released, so I didn't have to wait much here. The longest wait for me was for the 2.3b update. Damn those were difficult times.

Xenophy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
4.4 here. But I got on the wagon after 2.1 was released, so I didn't have to wait much here. The longest wait for me was for the 2.3b update. Damn those were difficult times.

Actually do u remember how long the wait was to 2.0?
I just came to the scene recently so I kinda new here... Lets hope at least for a new years greeting though... :)
Maybe they will need soon around the corner now... Oh and I forgot (tm)

gypsynimrod

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
So, who still thinks it's coming today? I've got 1h 45 mins till night is over :'(

Hoping for a Jan 1st release. Just remember, it's coming soon(tm). They told me around Jan 2nd sooo maybe a Jan 1st release?

Oh, thomas? I thought you were gonna report every single one of my comments? Not 'like' them.
Oh lol, the like is gone magically :P

Thomas only likes the posts in this thread because he works for Sky3DS is slowly hoping this update is never released so his company stays afloat.

Xenophy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thomas only likes the posts in this thread because he works for Sky3DS is slowly hoping this update is never released so his company stays afloat.

Which is obv him daydreaming again since gateway will never completely let us down.
They will just morph into waitway then gatewait and in the end to gateway again just to kick sky3ds ass...

Found on blog on which gateway geplied the release will be before 18th of january for SURE.
here comes the link: http://www.gateway-3ds.net/blog/Good-news-Gateway-3DS-will-release-an-update-before-18-1-2015/

dplaktos

Trophies
XP
Country
Actually do u remember how long the wait was to 2.0?
I just came to the scene recently so I kinda new here... Lets hope at least for a new years greeting though... :)
Maybe they will need soon around the corner now... Oh and I forgot (tm)
Come on Xeno buddy, I just said I got into the whole Gateway stuff after 2.1 was released.

How would I be able to 'remember' how long the wait to 2.0 was? :huh:

Xenophy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Come on Xeno buddy, I just said I got into the whole Gateway stuff after 2.1 was released.

How would I be able to 'remember' how long the wait to 2.0 was? :huh:

My bad... Alc from yesterday needs to get out of my system...
Logic is kinda weird...
The wait is killing me and its even worse when in an alcoholized state...

Reactions: Thomas12345

junlongk

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
hi, sorry for being off-topic. let's say once the update comes out, can I back up my Pokemon Y cartridge (with headers) into a .3dz and still continue the game from my save file? I'm a bit confused since I've read that if you use a .3dz, you have to start the game all over again. thanks~

dplaktos

Trophies
XP
Country
hi, sorry for being off-topic. let's say once the update comes out, can I back up my Pokemon Y cartridge (with headers) into a .3dz and still continue the game from my save file? I'm a bit confused since I've read that if you use a .3dz, you have to start the game all over again. thanks~
Yes, you should be OK.

For 4.x it worked on a game-by-game basis: Pokémon Y game cart saves come up as corrupt if you do this on 4.x consoles.

However, with the upcoming support for 9.x I'm >95% sure it will be possible.

(If you want to know why 4.x consoles couldn't and 9.x ones probably can, it's got to do with the save encryption fallback that 4.x consoles have to do when running Pokémon Y)

Reactions: junlongk

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't believe we have a way to use cart saves on gateway, although I may be wrong.

This has also most likely been answered hundreds of times, just look around a bit.

Reactions: junlongk

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
Which is obv him daydreaming again since gateway will never completely let us down.
They will just morph into waitway then gatewait and in the end to gateway again just to kick sky3ds ass...

Found on blog on which gateway geplied the release will be before 18th of january for SURE.
here comes the link: http://www.gateway-3ds.net/blog/Good-news-Gateway-3DS-will-release-an-update-before-18-1-2015/
Eh, those are all posted here about a hundred pages back. In fact, we'd even got one from one of us that it's definitely before the 5th!

yoshinatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Thomas probably accidentally updated to 9.4 and is secretly jealous of us that will have the honour of using Gateway.
I don't see it that way. Sure, Gateway is the superior product for those you can use it, but the world has had enough fanboyism already.
Android vs iOS, PlayStation vs Xbox, 3DS vs Vita, Gateway vs Sky3DS, hardcore vs casual gaming, rock vs pop, religion vs atheism, the list goes and on and on...
I won't fanaticise over any product out there. I just happened to choose their product over something else.
If for whatever reason I was on 9.4, I wouldn't forbid myself from getting Sky3DS, that'd be stupid. I'd just get it. Even if I consider them very untrusted for what they did with the game limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny