Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gypsynimrod

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
LOL holy shit, you're killing me. Can you please just get back on tumblr?

Let me know when you're able to coherently get beyond this "is a girl, uses big words, must be from tumblr/feminazi and I have to make sure to use sexist insults" mentality. It's honestly exhausting to even believe someone who fits a stereotype so perfectly can exist.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im sorry to say this but this thread as gone off topics too much and it really annoying when it off topic so can we either get back on topic or get this thread lock/cleaned until gw fw is out please i hate to be that guy but that what need to be done my 2 cents which i think it like a 1/3 of 2 cents

gw fw will be out when it out which we dont have any knowledge in when our god ( Gateway ) is going to release his son ( New update ) to us

Swizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
im sorry to say this but this thread as gone off topics too much and it really annoying when it off topic so can we either get back on topic or get this thread lock/cleaned until gw fw is out please i hate to be that guy but that what need to be done my 2 cents which i think it like a 1/3 of 2 cents

gw fw will be out when it out which we dont have any knowledge in when our god ( Gateway ) is going to release his son ( New update ) to us

This topic has rightfully been cleansed often, and will probably again. This topic doesn't need a lock, it'll die brief moments after the release hits.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Are these words too big for you? These words aren't even hard to understand and the only word that I could see someone possibly coming across and having brain contusions over is "lambast" which one kid had to google. The funniest part of your post is that you think using words that someone has learned (after majoring in English no less) is somehow a downside. Labeling it as autistic is hilarious as well, but we've been over that, champ.

You are coming across a tad up your own arse. It's time to stop responding because you're derailing this thread more than it already was :)

Gaulem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's get the Gateway speculation ball rolling again. Who thinks the new update will support emunand? One one hand, you could say that it will since its a kernel exploit and therefore should be able to support emunand. On the other hand, GW team has neither confirmed nor denied emunand. If they support it, why not announce it since its a huge feature? Suspicious.

ninjanick999

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's get the Gateway speculation ball rolling again. Who thinks the new update will support emunand? One one hand, you could say that it will since its a kernel exploit and therefore should be able to support emunand. On the other hand, GW team has neither confirmed nor denied emunand. If they support it, why not announce it since its a huge feature? Suspicious.

It will most likely support emunand, they showed cia installs in the video.
They say on there site to only install cias in emunand to avoid brick.

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
I have no idea what is a kernal exploit nor what it does. :mellow:

Wilhelm

The Voice of Reason
Trophies
Website
myaltimit.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow. I leave for a while to spend time with my girlfriend and I come back to... I guess the appropriate description would be the equivalent of ASCII nuke crossfirings. Anyway...

I'm assuming the new release WILL have emunand because that's what -makes- Gateway 'Gateway'. It's the differential that effectively separates it from Sky3DS and the other cards on the market and makes it valuable for homebrew. I'm pretty sure they know this and wouldn't remove the feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Here lies the man getting probed to death by a gay fish