Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ore9ore

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, guys, guys, I know what's happening.
The Gateway team has taken the rest of December off due to holidays. We'll definitely get it by the end of January. This should make everyone feel better.
What the... Why did not anyone thought this? This is possible.
Unless... they had different work calendar and they work on christmass.
Asian countries don't celebrate christmas

Ah, well.

Reactions: Maximilious

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
I have my new 3DS XL in hand now. Everything is perfect and just waiting for the update. Until then, my silver 4.5XL is king I guess.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Well, I don't think "stupid boring funny" is the most here.
I also readed so much nice thechnical info, intrigin theories, and great hope rails.

Bless you. Yo gave me a very fun and educative time with this thread.
idk maybe im just off the hype train.....still slightly hopeful for a Christmas release but i dont think reading the same joke 1000 times helps.
I have my new 3DS XL in hand now. Everything is perfect and just waiting for the update. Until then, my silver 4.5XL is king I guess.
yeah same waiting for release for my n3ds but perfectly fine with my 4.x for now

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
I think they won't release it til sometime in January or February to be honest. I'm basing this on the 2.0 release.

By the sounds of it, this 9.0/9.2 update is basically working from the groundup in terms of implimenting features. I'm sure they don't want to release a half arsed version.

Then again I'm confused because supposedley someone from maxconsole said they're doing with 9.0-9.2 and working down. I really doubt they're completely done and probably have a lot to clean up sadly.

spodermen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
they dont said at the 2.0 time "around every corner" and made a extra news for the update that the update is very soon.
so no release in february 0mmggg

Reactions: 2Hack

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing that pisses me the most is the mods not giving a F about the plants, trolls and trouble makers that start their discussions here only to create chaos but instead they punish the users who think rationally and objectively.

I'm pretty sure they've only deleted posts that do not concern the actual thread topic (hype train, page counts, etc.). There are some troll posts left behind but no need to get upset, a few of my posts have been removed as well - Not to mention this one likely will too since it is off topic. :)

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think they won't release it til sometime in January or February to be honest. I'm basing this on the 2.0 release.

By the sounds of it, this 9.0/9.2 update is basically working from the groundup in terms of implimenting features. I'm sure they don't want to release a half arsed version.

Then again I'm confused because supposedley someone from maxconsole said they're doing with 9.0-9.2 and working down. I really doubt they're completely done and probably have a lot to clean up sadly.

Yeah it's really strange because Gateway already showed us the video, which if real, means they already have pretty much everything working. So why is it taking them so long to release?

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you guys should have paid for FEDEX delivery.

I second that. It arrived within 4 days (started on Thursday and arrived on Monday) and I got no customs at all (which seemed pretty odd to me as I had a few cases of customitis in the past).

juli299

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Guys, don't forget there's still hope left. Does no one remember this email? A release till the 25th is still possible!
Not sure where to post this. It may get lost in this thread, however I just emailed the Gateway team to ask them if they are planning on releasing before Christmas. This is their reply:

fKc2TZW.png

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
well, everybody who is buying a gateway for hi/her son i would recommend a sky3ds anyway. got the main functions and way less hassle....

joseph0042

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm Not sure about the European import laws, but games imported into the US under $250 have no customs fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Judge Dread Wario lol