Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
just ordered my n3dsxl aus from play asia on Dec 03 , and my order status is on "Hold" status for 3 days , idk what does it means , and the customer service is next to shit
sent 4 mails to them but got no response , maybe the customer service head is dead or they are bankrupted or sth like that

hope the same thing don't happen to you , they are good on getting money , shit on customer service
Well i paid mine the 8th and i went on a vscantion. Yesterday i got back and i red it got shipped the 11th. Is yours shipped already? I also red a post from someonw who 3ds is hold at the us shipping center for further information, i wonder what that means. Ill guess ill find out wednessday, when i am supposed to recieve it.

P.s. i also got a free pouch.

SushiKing

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey, the site's finally back up.
Oz3jDr1.jpg

Rofl you had me at "soon"

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
and there is a menu on gateway that does it for me right? Then after my firmware says something like GW XXXXX or whatever, then I how do I get emunand setup?
Yes, there is an option in the Menu (We don't know if it will be similar in the 9.2 patch) that allows you to backup the sysNAND.
And in order to get the GWXXXX you speak of, you need to setup emuNAND. And you will need an SD card in the 3DS system (Not the red card).

Reactions: viral777

viral777

mecha connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, there is an option in the Menu (We don't know if it will be similar in the 9.2 patch) that allows you to backup the sysNAND.
And in order to get the GWXXXX you speak of, you need to setup emuNAND. And you will need an SD card in the 3DS system (Not the red card).

hmm, thanks. im sure there will be a walkthrough when everything is released. thanks for the help.

gameshark

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
gateway
We are currently under maintenance and will be coming back shortly. We are sorry for the inconvenience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good deal. I love Sun chips. I also love Rye chips, and had to order some from Amazon cause can't find in stores much anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking subways like that'll be $3
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny how they replaced the $5 foot long sub, with a 1" wide $5 foot long cookie or cinna stick, cheap asses
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They still have but it's like $10 cookies honestly not a bad deal for $5
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes