Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

viral777

mecha connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After 97 pages of pure derailment, I'm not afraid to go a bit off-topic here and ask:

How's FF Explorers?

kinda fun, semms like something I can get into, reminds me of crystal chronicles a little bit, except no jumping. but its in moonrunes so yeah.

D

Deleted-355425

Monster Hunter 3 G [11]
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy (Japanese version only)
Resident Evil: Revelations
Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
Dynasty Warriors VS
Nano Assault EX
One Piece Unlimited World RED
Samurai Warriors Chronicles 2nd
Steel Diver: Sub Wars

Only these so far for circle pad pro

Ailan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to tell everyone I'm on the phone with my bank, trying to refund my purchase from Modchipdirect. Do not order from them. Other people have complained of similar issues previously. They sold out, charged by bank, charged an exchange fee on top of that, and they didn't communicate with me for a week. Now they are out of stock asking for another 48 hours to ship. Thanks for that "same day" shipping, and the great communication. Also thanks for charging me a ghost fee. They are not truly located in the US. Somewhere in Asia and they are not trustworthy.

HEX1GON

YEEEEEERRRRRRSSSSS
Trophies
XP
Country
I just want to tell everyone I'm on the phone with my bank, trying to refund my purchase from Modchipdirect. Do not order from them. Other people have complained of similar issues previously. They sold out, charged by bank, charged an exchange fee on top of that, and they didn't communicate with me for a week. Now they are out of stock asking for another 48 hours to ship. Thanks for that "same day" shipping, and the great communication. Also thanks for charging me a ghost fee. They are not truly located in the US. Somewhere in Asia and they are not trustworthy.

I never like sending my card info overseas unless it's a major company. A lot of those modchip stores are usually wiring money somewhere in asia.
Even when I've paid by PayPal, I've bought from so called "Australian sellers" but the seller is from China. So, yeah... be safe and never send card info overseas. Stick with pre-paid and Paypal if you can. Since I don't trust my bank with chargebacks (requested one twice for the same unauthorized withdrawl). I'd hate to loose money over the 50s.

Reactions: Ailan

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos

www.yeahgeek.com i highly recommend this fantastic shop :)

Ailan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At this point they shouldn't be in business. Still not many people comment on their experiences with Modchipdirect. They are slimy.

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
But that's the thing here. Recommending upgrading to 9.2 doesn't mean it's only works on this version.

Then again, why else would they recommend upgrading to 9.2? They recommend an upgrade AND to stay on said version.

Also, you forgot to look at the rest of the announcement:

Gateway said:
[...] System Firmware 9.0.0-20 / 9.1.0-20J / 9.2.0-20 natively! Yes, this includes 2DS and New 3DS! [...]

I already gave a lenghty explanation before on what natively meant in the other topic, so I won't bother you with that here. Also, take into account that the New 3DS never had any firmware "etched" into it besides 8.1. And the 2DS any below 6.x.

All this pairs up to mean that the exploit ONLY.WORKS.ON.9.X.

D

Deleted-355425

Then again, why else would they recommend upgrading to 9.2? They recommend an upgrade AND to stay on said version.

Also, you forgot to look at the rest of the announcement:

I already gave a lenghty explanation before on what natively meant in the other topic, so I won't bother you with that here. Also, take into account that the New 3DS never had any firmware "etched" into it besides 8.1. And the 2DS any below 6.x.

All this pairs up to mean that the exploit ONLY.WORKS.ON.9.X.

listen to this guy, he knows his shit!

Reactions: Phantom_User

Swordxh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Will we finally be able to import saves from cartridges played on > 6.xx fw?
Maybe they are using the new encryption on this version.

SushiKing

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Monster Hunter 3 G [11]
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy (Japanese version only)
Resident Evil: Revelations
Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
Dynasty Warriors VS
Nano Assault EX
One Piece Unlimited World RED
Samurai Warriors Chronicles 2nd
Steel Diver: Sub Wars

Only these so far for circle pad pro

Now that's a list, im also going to play all of them butttt First would be of course Fire Emblem and virtues last reward :)

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone here got Australian "new 3ds xl" ? i just bought my device early today from eBay
I hope it comes with 9.2 preinstalled not 8.1 :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong