Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
If they really did intend to be going all new 3ds exclusive stuff majora's mask would be a n3ds only title, basically I think most first party games will trying to push the n3ds, but even nintendo themselves don't feel comfortable making zelda a n3ds only title you can be sure third party devs won't be rushing to the n3ds only boat

alucard_xs

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it's just the beginning, like the old neogeo Pocket ...
first neogeo Pocket then games compatible with both neogeo Pocket and neogeopocketcolor then gmaes exclusives for neogeopocket color.

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
It's going to happen eventually, just like the massive slap that was the Game Boy Color.

Nintendo's dropped out the regular 3DS and 3DS XL production line. That means they're setting up terrain for the New 3DS. Furthermore, around 90% of people in Japan who bought a N3DS already had a 3DS. So in theory, nobody's alienating no one. Almost every 3DS owner that CARES (the rest are kids that don't give two sh*ts) will buy a N3DS.

Heck, pretty much like A LOT of people here are doing.

Reactions: Deleted-355425

nutrialex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
I have just come with a thought: While i was waiting with my old 4.5 3DS XL, What if Nintedo withdraw the 9.2 firmware as soon as Gateway release theirs. How will I be able to update my 3DS? Should I do it now? I was thinking that I could update from a game but someone said that there is NO game with 9.0-9.2 update. Is there another way to find 9.2 firmware and do the update process or do I have to update right now before Nintendo withdraw the firmware from their server?

shahzehan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
It's going to happen eventually, just like the massive slap that was the Game Boy Color.

Nintendo's dropped out the regular 3DS and 3DS XL production line. That means they're setting up terrain for the New 3DS. Furthermore, around 90% of people in Japan who bought a N3DS already had a 3DS. So in theory, nobody's alienating no one. Almost every 3DS owner that CARES (the rest are kids that don't give two sh*ts) will buy a N3DS.

Heck, pretty much like A LOT of people here are doing.
Well I know I'm not buying a N3DS for at least 2 years :P Got my XL half a year ago and there's no way my parents are going to buy me a new one :(

Reactions: Phantom_User

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
I have just come with a thought: While i was waiting with my old 4.5 3DS XL, What if Nintedo withdraw the 9.2 firmware as soon as Gateway release theirs. How will I be able to update my 3DS? Should I do it now? I was thinking that I could update from a game but someone said that there is NO game with 9.0-9.2 update. Is there another way to find 9.2 firmware and do the update process or do I have to update right now before Nintendo withdraw the firmware from their server?

- If you are on native System Firmare 4.5, then please stay at this version.

viral777

mecha connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gundam the 3d Battle, SRW, weegee's mansion, fantasy life, been playing the demo of Final Fantasy explorers its fun, so that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/75M8Gnhqta8?si=isAD0lGCEfGTvMhv