Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
it's a shame you can't trust when a good member says something, i guess you just want free gifts until you believe?
It's a shame you feel the need to subtly insult someone over an obvious joke. Do you feel better?

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
It's a shame you feel the need to subtly insult someone over an obvious joke. Do you feel better?

how was it a joke? or do you just say you doubt things as a joke? lol
are you one of those many people who just post 'fake' comments on youtube?

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
He posted proof, don't hurt yourself. It's the Internet. Your picture is a magikarp. Calm down.

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

God I hate those people!! On an unrelated subject guys, I recently quit my job because I now work at home!! You can do it too :D all you have to do is click here: www.123fakesite.com and you can earn $983728 per month like me :D :D :D

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
God I hate those people!! On an unrelated subject guys, I recently quit my job because I now work at home!! You can do it too :D all you have to do is click here: www.123fakesite.com and you can earn $983728 per month like me :D :D :D

FAKE!

rizzod

Not a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, I knew it. Can't believe you guys are still here waiting. They're not going to release it until New Year's guys. They're going to wait for Nintendo's next FW update, which will be around new years time. It's always the case. If they can get it to work on another FW besides the one it's on now, then they're not going to disclose it, or even release it. I'm sure there are bigger plans for Gateway than many expect here.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
he posted proof after you 'doubted'... lol
maybe get a job as a comedian if you like jokes so much? - how about a clown? :)
Nah. It's clear nobody would understand my gray sense of humor.

..and let's be honest here.. Who didn't think the blue card would have a purpose again?

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Wow, I knew it. Can't believe you guys are still here waiting. They're not going to release it until New Year's guys. They're going to wait for Nintendo's next FW update, which will be around new years time. It's always the case. If they can get it to work on another FW besides the one it's on now, then they're not going to disclose it, or even release it. I'm sure there are bigger plans for Gateway than many expect here.
Thanks GW for the information, why didn't you just update your website instead of posting as some user on gbatemp?
(= how can you be sure of anything?)

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Wow thank you so much for sharing the info gateway insider. Out of curiosity, how much do u get paid working for gateway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo