Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For both the 2.7 update and the news update there was no downtime at all, yet people love to get their hopes up. Oh well, it's a way to pass the time I guess.

Now that the Final Fantasy Explorers rom is out in the wild the wait has become 20% harder to bear.

"Hope, it is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness. "

Instead of F5ing all the time and thus DDOSing the server, you could just watch this gif for a few hours:

Same result. :D

Nope, the F5ing and DDOSing pressures the GW team into release the exploit sooner! XDD And damn you, that gif will positively have my occupied for hours. Thank god it's nothing with cats, I could watch cats all day...

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Zero hype here :ph34r:

Anyway Im getting my shit together before they ALLEGEDLY release their update before Christmas and I was wondering whats the difference between devmenu and big blue menu? :lol:

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Sunday release imminent. It's happening guys! Pls gateway :(
You shush that whore mouth of yours, I havent received my 3DS yet... :ha: It will be released on monday right after I get it.

Think its just an updated devmenu to be honest.

Owh so I guess it would be wiser to get it instead of devmenu... :rolleyes:

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That's actually my entry for the Christmas Card competition. xD
Too bad, gifs are not allowed and I had to try putting the joke into a few jpgs. xD
Zero hype here :ph34r:

Anyway Im getting my shit together before they ALLEGEDLY release their update before Christmas and I was wondering whats the difference between devmenu and big blue menu? :lol:

I guess the reason there's no hype, is just because there's nothing to be hyped about yet.
For what it's worth it might take days or weeks, and no one really knows. No one wants to get their hopes up for a Christmas release to have their hopes crushed when it simply won't come out.
But I think the GW team knows, I want to believe they know how much everyone's rooting for a Christmas release and if it's possible, they'll do it.
They know that if they wait for too long, the consumers might as well switch over to Sky.
But they don't want to compromise on quality, and I respect them for that. Still, they could've released the 9.0-9.2 release already.
I mean they could still work on 8x and 7x after that, after all.

Everyone's rooting for that Sunday release, but I think we all know: It ain't gonna happen. Not today. (It's the 21st here already)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: any mushroom trip adventures you can share