Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbaghead

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Return it, or ask for an exchange. I know how badly you want to keep it because of whatever firmware is on there. But there could be more damaging shit going on, not to mention how badly it was probably tossed around during shipment. Not worth it, get an exchange.

If i ask for a different new 3ds will I get faster shipping or slower shipping?

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
:hrth:Wheres the hype?? TO PAGE 350!!:hrth:

Also, has anyone heard of the Ace3DS Plus and would you recommend it?

lol, you found the bunk-est flash card ever. IMO, the safest bet is either r4i3DSGOLD or DSTwo.

And ye, I bet the email that hurt the hype was fake. GW is coming out at post 10.000! They confirmed it!

Reactions: viral777

viral777

mecha connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuck it. I'll ask for a refund on the one I ordered and then purchase a new one

if you've got the cash, ask them if they will accept the return. Buy a new one, and send in the broken one at the same time. So that you you can do a cross-shipment sort of.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hoping for some awesome fan translations in the future. Fan translations are definitely possible on Gateway but not so much on Sky.

Definitely want to see some kind of Dragon Quest VII fan translation in the coming years.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought buying a gateway would make the wait easier... I was wrong. It's become much, much harder.

Seriously. Before it was a lot easier to wait. Now the stupid blue box is staring me in the face. Just to think with just the right files and software on the SD card in the Gateway and a few button pushes here and there...

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the correction. I thought the range was usually 110-120v~. Have a picture of the 3DS AC Adapter?

The Japanese AC Adapter looks the same as the U.S/Canada one as the plug style is similar to what the U.S.,Canada,and part of South America uses. this is because the AC adapter is 2 prong non polarized, which can fit into both U.S.,Canada,Part of South America (most are NEMA 5 - (15 or 20)) and Japanese receptacles (usually a variant of NEMA 1 - 15).

Piepokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously. Before it was a lot easier to wait. Now the stupid blue box is staring me in the face. Just to think with just the right files and software on the SD card in the Gateway and a few button pushes here and there...

You people are gonna make me insane! This is the worst wait I've ever had... New 3ds JP, sitting there, Gateway 3ds, sitting there... Neither of which I can use yet. (Well, N3ds yeah, but not if I wanted Gateway to work...)

Reactions: Sonicx64 and 2Hack

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada

It's like having every game right in front of yourself, but not being able to play. Actually, it's much worse, because here, we each spent close to 75$ for this stupid card, in anticipation of the update :(

lamende

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You people are gonna make me insane! This is the worst wait I've ever had... New 3ds JP, sitting there, Gateway 3ds, sitting there... Neither of which I can use yet. (Well, N3ds yeah, but not if I wanted Gateway to work...)

WHy can't you use it? Can't you import a game and use it?
I got the Monster Hunter one waiting so I'll have MH4G waiting for me to play.

Piepokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WHy can't you use it? Can't you import a game and use it?
I got the Monster Hunter one waiting so I'll have MH4G waiting for me to play.

I can use it, just have no software on it, no access to eshop lest I incur the wrath of 9.4 firmware, and yeah I could import a game except I'm broke until next month... So, yeah, kinda hoping that update comes out real soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fIyYTN86_Uk&pp=ygUXc3BhY2ViYWxscyB3aGVuIGlzIG5vdyA%3D