Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TVL

#|
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
ye im thinking about getting one too, hope they dont update the console in the next week

Nintendo will have to understand what Gateway are doing to be able to stop it. Just changing the number in the firmware won't change anything. And usually it takes a while between the video showing the features and the actual release. So at this moment Nintendo haven't got anything to work with. So there is still time. :)

Reactions: MrJason005
D

Deleted-355425

So if you can do all this in 9.2 why they said it it would be better to stay on 4.5?
Everyone is flapping around and don't realise there is no emunand lol. People are going to hate but they don't have that feature yet

Timburpton

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone noticing when they insert GW card it jumps to Mii and then multirom menu loaded first on mii app?

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
anyone know what FW japanese version 3DS LL ships with? I'm looking to buy the SMB special edition. Just like many members, I'm concerned that if the unit doesn't come with 9.0-9.2, nintendo would come out with an update before I can get my hands on the unit

Wouldn't worry too much about that. It's going to be at least 8x or something, not like it's a fresh batch after N drops a new update and then it's 9.3 or something.

NicEXE

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
By homebrew they probably refer to ninjh4x. Also I don't really think you can launch rom-hacks on that.

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Arm9 kernel checks signatures. This boots devmenu, which is obviously unsigned. It also implies it supports installing cias which are unsigned. So, arm9 (full control) exploit. Can't say it better. EmuNAND should be 100% feasible.

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
From a bit of reading back so far

This Thread (about 7 seconds in):

I'm sure that they will announce who, what, where and why soon enough and they did state don't update yet

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well shit, where have you been? Funny how the "Reporter" is the last to know.
I reserve my judgements until I see evidence. There's been rumours floating about for weeks, but I don't deal in rumours - I deal in facts. That's kinda how the "reporter" bit works, as opposed to "gossiper". Now that we have a video of the thing working, I have facts. ;)

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Do you remember when GW is still 1 game/sd and MT was release.
Then GW announce that they have solution for multirom, everyone think GW try to make new card copy MT or somehow steal MT work.
And when GW release multirom video, everyone go and praise GW while MT card go back into the shadow.
I think this will happen this time too. GW release 9.x solution, everybody praising it and Sky3DS (and clone) disappear in shadow.

I f*cking knew it.
This is great, now I can finally upgrade my 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol