Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
do you mean they care more about sales than their customers ? :P
well they have already said that only 9.0-9.2 is "safe"....so it would more likely just be not wanting to admit defeat.....i dont think anyone would rush out to say "yeah we are blocked now".....anyways if its a simple adjustment they will announce asap that 9.3 is safe to keep the sales flowing........but they could also be delayed with the announcement depending on how complex it is to adapt the exploit to the new FW (if its possible that is)

ChrisRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i don't know but did you see on their video clip how the console boots straight to the mii icon ? maybe the exploit is related to this ?!!?

I think many people have agreed that she just accidentally pressed the R button as she put the 3DS down

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
well they have already said that only 9.0-9.2 is "safe"....so it would more likely just be not wanting to admit defeat.....i dont think anyone would rush out to say "yeah we are blocked now".....anyways if its a simple adjustment they will announce asap that 9.3 is safe to keep the sales flowing........but they could also be delayed with the announcement depending on how complex it is to adapt the exploit to the new FW (if its possible that is)
They speculated that 9.2 onwards it wouldnt probably work. They didnt downright say it wouldnt lol.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
They speculated that 9.2 onwards it wouldnt probably work. They didnt downright say it wouldnt lol.
neither did i, i said they only said 9.0-9.2 is safe.....so people buying cards now assuming that 9.3 is safe are taking a risk, that quote was in response to someone talking about people wanting to buy cards now for 9.3

Reactions: Phantom_User

s-arash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah the customer service is a bit off, but they only work mon-fri apparently so no doubt they have a backlog of emails over the weekend, i got a refund from them yesterday as once i ordered my order was updated to say it wouldn't be shipped until the 16th.....i'm guessing they are waiting for more stock to be delivered or something, your payment will probably be cleared by then, maybe just phone your bank and make sure it wasn't blocked or something

i prefer my limited edition pokemon sapphire console ;)
DSC_1393.jpg

i used paypal and my payment is ok , its not Authorization hold , its just "Hold" , when i combines with dead customer service , it makes me feel strange
if there's a problem , they must tell me , if not , where's my order?!
anyway, hope i'll get my response tomorrow

Danjal

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
im guessing if we hear nothin in the next day or 2 we can assume they are blocked.....im sure they would just announce its safe if it is, but would probably be slow to say "yeah its blocked"
I'd say the opposite would be more true.
If its not blocked they have to do more testing, if it IS blocked then that defines their boundaries.

So in that case I'd say that if 9.3 blocks the new Gateway entry point, then we'll be hearing about that soon enough.
If it doesn't, then nothing changes and they'll maintain their original agenda (whatever that may be).

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I'd say the opposite would be more true.
If its not blocked they have to do more testing, if it IS blocked then that defines their boundaries.

So in that case I'd say that if 9.3 blocks the new Gateway entry point, then we'll be hearing about that soon enough.
If it doesn't, then nothing changes and they'll maintain their original agenda (whatever that may be).
They need to sell more gateways, so they should say that it actually works on 9.3
If they don't, people will not be sure about their purchases and thus not buy a Gateway for their 9.3 3DS may that happen.

Reactions: gamesquest1

omegart

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think the all the people that were going to order a card before the update release already did so, but it might help those on the fence of importing a N3DS to do so. Now they should just release the damn thing.
now i'm stuck between ordering a gw for my 9.2xl or selling it and buy jap pokémon game <.<

Reactions: Phantom_User

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People are freaking out and im just here chilling with my 3DS waiting for the to release the exploit B-)

same here im not freaking out im just saying what probably alot of us are think but it is kinda funny i been playing persona q and pokemon oras while i wait and watching movies\catching up on tv shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: did you ever do the setup to backup the nand