Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BemaniAK

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone~
I lurk on that topic for +1140 pages (yep, all of them :wacko: ) now, and i finally post because i have few questions to ask you:
Sorry for noob questions and bad English, but it's just to make me sure.
Awaiting for further replies and the upcoming Gateway3DS. (even if it'll never come, but shhh...)
Thank you and as always: ENJOY!
1. it's fine to be on 9.0
2. yes
2a. no, must be installed to the internal SD
2b. yes
3. if you don't care about region free, CIAs, or futureproofing, Sky3ds is worth it as a short term solution, but be prepared to buy another Sky when Ninty blocks it.
5. yes

zwang1208

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah and? how about waiting for the release before buying it? you know that GW is slow when they release stuff remember the OMEGA firmware they did the same it got released in march ! you never learn :unsure:

The fucking lie is they said within days, around the corner, end of the week, within 48 hours, before 2015, around Christmas.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
gateway just want dis
moneyhand_forum_geld_verdienen_online.png

why don't you make more of your waiteway youtube vids ? i really enjoyed the previous ones. :)

Reactions: Phantom_User

Hihomaster

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The fucking lie is they said within days, around the corner, end of the week, within 48 hours, before 2015, around Christmas.

they always did that you can't help it it happened the same last year and people got angry the same way . Next time they announce something don't overhype yourself or believe them just wait for a release and don't expect much and you won't be dissapointed

Reactions: Phantom_User

Telmoot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm an 18 year old college student, I don't work, my parents don't give me any money, I had to sell my three only games to buy the Gateway, I bought it on dcember 20, and since then i'm waiting with a brick for a console. Is it ok for me to be mad ?

Diag

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i hope nobody buys a gateway from this point on until they deliver their update :/ so pls boycott until update! i would have done that, if i would have known that earlier, my fault^^ maybe they stop teasing us with false hope (though i don´t believe that)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/gnXkwfS got this because it shows v draws also