Hacking Gateway 3DS with NTR to stream to computer

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I currently have 11.0.0.33u installed but I have been told by a local N3DS repair shop that if they install a Gateway 3DS mod chip I can downgrade.

Can anyone confirm this?
No, because to everyone's knowledge, there is no "Gateway 3DS mod chip". There is just a Gateway 3DS flashcart but you need a downgrade for that, and you need a hardmod* for that, but not a mod chip.
Otherwise yeah, once you've downgraded (thanks to their hardmod I guess), you can install a CFW (not necessarily Gateway, which is the only one that costs money) and use NTR.

*a hardmod or dsiware downgrade

Last edited by Hayleia, , Reason: added the dsiware option, I didn't mention it first because I was only making the difference between hardmod and mod chip, but it's true that it's also an option

jayKeo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No, because to everyone's knowledge, there is no "Gateway 3DS mod chip". There is just a Gateway 3DS flashcart but you need a downgrade for that, and you need a hardmod for that, but not a mod chip.
Otherwise yeah, once you've downgraded (thanks to their hardmod I guess), you can install a CFW (not necessarily Gateway, which is the only one that costs money) and use NTR.
I'm guessing they don't do the hardmod but I'll have to check. I just want to capture the video footage and this way seems a lot cheaper and faster than sending it to Japan for a video capture card install..

Thanks for clarifying :)

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no such thing. They are most likely going to hard mode it, downgrade it, and give you a gateway card if anything.

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
No, because to everyone's knowledge, there is no "Gateway 3DS mod chip". There is just a Gateway 3DS flashcart but you need a downgrade for that, and you need a hardmod* for that, but not a mod chip.

*a hardmod or dsiware downgrade
Hey do you know where can I buy capture card for O3DS XL? I need only the capture card.

jayKeo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Would there be anyone on this forum from Australia (Brisbane preferably) that could charge for the hardmod?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F