Gateway 3DS with NTR to stream to computer

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by jayKeo, Sep 13, 2016.

1. jayKeo
    OP

jayKeo Member

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2016
  2. Hayleia

Hayleia GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 26, 2015
    France
    No, because to everyone's knowledge, there is no "Gateway 3DS mod chip". There is just a Gateway 3DS flashcart but you need a downgrade for that, and you need a hardmod* for that, but not a mod chip.
    Otherwise yeah, once you've downgraded (thanks to their hardmod I guess), you can install a CFW (not necessarily Gateway, which is the only one that costs money) and use NTR.

*a hardmod or dsiware downgrade

Last edited by Hayleia, Sep 13, 2016 - Reason: added the dsiware option, I didn't mention it first because I was only making the difference between hardmod and mod chip, but it's true that it's also an option
  3. jayKeo
    OP

jayKeo Member

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2016
    I'm guessing they don't do the hardmod but I'll have to check. I just want to capture the video footage and this way seems a lot cheaper and faster than sending it to Japan for a video capture card install..

Thanks for clarifying :)

4. YourHero

YourHero GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 22, 2010
    United States
    There is no such thing. They are most likely going to hard mode it, downgrade it, and give you a gateway card if anything.

5. Haider Raza

Haider Raza Alhumdulillah

GBAtemp Patron
    Haider Raza is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 30, 2016
    Pakistan
    Hey do you know where can I buy capture card for O3DS XL? I need only the capture card.

6. jayKeo
    OP

jayKeo Member

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2016
    Would there be anyone on this forum from Australia (Brisbane preferably) that could charge for the hardmod?