Hacking Gateway 3DS Availability

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:wtf:

That was you earlier!? You don't need to be so scared to hide from me lol. I don't bite THAT hard.
lol dont take it personal! i feel like i got on your nerves. And by the way i just registered my nick in the channel as placebooooo. I promise not to hide anymore if that makes you feel any better! Your a great dude and really helped alot!

feeling embarrassed :/

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol dont take it personal! i feel like i got on your nerves. And by the way i just registered my nick in the channel as placebooooo. I promise not to hide anymore if that makes you feel any better! Your a great dude and really helped alot!

feeling embarrassed :/

You shouldn't be embarassed. Shit happens like this all the time. If I absolutely could not stand you, I'd have flatly denied helping you. But you're lucky it's me, and I don't turn down people in need of help.

Midnight Tboy

Trophies
XP
Country
bah - still can't get tracking to work - ok, I'm being impatient - It's been like 26hours since I received the dispatch email.

Mind, I'm still not quite sure what to put in the 2nd page, as first I use the RC123456789HK tracking number, then it's the next page that throws me saying

OTHERS
To promptly retrieve the record of your item, please key in your Enquiry Reference Number (if available), for example, 05000123A:

Tried my order number in there, both long version and short version listed on order page, and the 'bill no' but every time afterwards I just get a "sorry we could not find the page" result

hitman350

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
vddw9.jpg

Reactions: redact

torrentted84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Did anybody here order it from teensy.co.uk. Because I did and unfortunately they didn't ship yet or still don't have it in stock but it takes a really long time.
Ordered 16 of july and still nothing :(

f0rCe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Did anybody here order it from teensy.co.uk. Because I did and unfortunately they didn't ship yet or still don't have it in stock but it takes a really long time.

Yes, me too.

Ordered July 13 and thought about cancelling the order already to buy at another shop. But 20€ more for express shipping is just too much for me.

I'll keep waiting! ;)

MrGT4788

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Yes, I did. Still waiting...
It seems like none of the European resellers have gotten their cards yet, only the ones shipping from China.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
i bought mine from the alixpress market in china,my first ever purchase from them but seller was nice & he even offered me a paypal option without me asking which i agreed although i had $5 voucher as a new member if using master card i felt more secure with paypal.

i bought it on monday & its just been delivered by dhl so 3 days delivery is impressive & shipping was only $17 something.

this is the seller http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free...kup-3DS-ROMS-with-GATEWAY-3DS/1220553834.html

oh & i just tested the kit for couple of minutes & its working fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, although the bullets are a bit buggy
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not to mention this would be a massive pain to pirate
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    and the visual aspect of the game is quite crude (the sprite that looks best is that of the protagonist just because he is a stickman with sunglasses)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There is a bullets behaviour you assign to your character, that makes the code easier, under "behaviours"
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant that when the character is pointing to the right, the bullets spawn where they should, but when he is on the right, they move to the right but the spawn point is incorrect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Itch.io has lots of free assets also. Under the bullets behavior tab, there is a "rotate bullets" option, can try that. Or in the code can try
    - fire bullet Player.X(PlayerDirection)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im taking a break for today anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    YEa gotta after a while, looking at code for long periods will bug your eyes.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool tho, I'm proud of you going back to it, not giving up. It is difficult at first to learn, but fun once you get the hang of it. I think I've watched every tutorial video there is, but I still struggle sometimes to get stuff to work right. But gotta keep trying dif things, and eventually you will get it right.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol McDonald's has a grandma mcflurry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, furry grandma?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It sounds good actually, I like butterscotch
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It sucked don't know wtf these little bits and pieces are they use now
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I live maybe 3 minutes from a Dairy Queen, so I would just go there for ice cream anything anyways. I usually get the Oreo Blizzard, or a Peanut Buster Parfait.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats a dairy queen?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ice cream shop
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, mmmm ice cream
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Uremums a dairy queen
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: