Hacking Gateway 3DS Availability

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just checked online and i can sell my super mario 3d land game to a store ccalled cex for the same exact price i bought it, which is 22 bux. so if i do that ill have exactly enough to get the gateway card. but im gonna be left with completely no games for my 3ds. that gets me wondering how long will i have to wait for gateway card to arrive since i wont have any other games to keep me busy? (i am going to order from real hot stuff, lets say i ordered it today or tomorrow)

Realhotstuff said they were getting stock in a week or so as gateway was shipping stock to them today.. I am sure you are able to wait that long. Once it ships it takes a couple days if you are in the US.

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Realhotstuff said they were getting stock in a week or so as gateway was shipping stock to them today.. I am sure you are able to wait that long. Once it ships it takes a couple days if you are in the US.
If that is so. I will order it by tonight from realhotstuff and just play 3d land on gateway. and um, thanks bro. I know i troubled you too much with this. I'll let you know when I confirm the order :)

Louism92

Trophies
XP
Country
Is your tracking showing anything yet? Mine is still blank - but then its confusing as hell on how to work the tracking links :)

Not yet mate, it probably won't until tomorrow or the next day, if you have an iphone/ipod/ipad, use an app called 'Parcel', when you type the tracking number in it automatically detects it's with HongKong post and pulls all the posting updates from their website on the app in english too!

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
just got my 3ds xl for 150.
super mario 3d land for a first game for 22
now why the hell would i spend another 80 on gateway
and another 40 for a dstwo card
that totals $294 all at once. it just seems alot.
Its just buying a flashcart for 80 dollars seems ridiculous. even though i want one so bad i just feel helpless :(

edit----
it says they have them in stock here
http://www.0shippingzone.com/gateway-3ds-cards-for-nintendo-3ds.html

$294 to play almost all ds games and currently out 3ds games is a pretty reasonable cost
$80 for what you get is pretty decent, people are just spoiled by $15 ds flashcards.

It is possible to reduce that total possible cost, you don't need a dstwo though, the gateway blue card is just a certain r4i card re-skinned last I heard. Although don't get me wrong with that statement, the supercard dstwo is better, but might not be worth it if you've already got a working flashcard and don't need the added features (and great support).

edit: on another note, modchipcentral said they're getting some tomorrow on their facebook page and getting more later next week. Well, the comment was for cobra and gateway. Who knows though how many they'll be getting and if everyone who ordered will be getting them shipped out.

bene

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone says the gateway comes with an r4 card basically but the sites i see that sell it only show it with the 3DS card

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah. I might skip on the dstwo for now. Maybe ill get it later on since the blue gateway card should last until then. Just want to ask just how good is the blue gateway card compatibility? can it play all ds roms flawlessly? or almost ?

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
yeah. I might skip on the dstwo for now. Maybe ill get it later on since the blue gateway card should last until then. Just want to ask just how good is the blue gateway card compatibility? can it play all ds roms flawlessly? or almost ?

its using a Fake Wood 1.56 so not as good as teh recent wood but still pretty good

hitman350

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wednesday, August 21, 2013LocationTime
11 Processed at LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 10:24 PM

10 Arrived at Sort Facility LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 7:01 PM

9 Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 5:02 AM

8 Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 4:15 AM

7 Clearance processing complete at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 3:34 AM

6 Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 3:26 AM

I hope it will departed 1/2/3 AM so i get it 22-08-13

Reactions: signz

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wednesday, August 21, 2013LocationTime
11 Processed at LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 10:24 PM

10 Arrived at Sort Facility LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 7:01 PM

9 Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 5:02 AM

8 Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 4:15 AM

7 Clearance processing complete at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 3:34 AM

6 Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 3:26 AM

I hope it will departed 1/2/3 AM so i get it 22-08-13

Lol i see a lot of hong kong over and over again. When it got there they probably opened it ans started playing then closed it back up with tape.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about Europe?

Totally estimating here, but I'd say a week and a half to two weeks.

For those of you who are having issues deciphering whether or not you got a tracking number, here's how to do it. It depends on your tracking number or the shipping method used. The method for Chinese/Hong Kong mail is as follows. Usually it will be in a format similar to this: EE123456789HK. Depending on the last two letters, it will tell you how it was shipped, HK being Hong Kong Air Mail or CN for China Post. The respective tracking sites are below.

Hong Kong Post
China Post

These sites are usually used to trace the progress of the package as it travels through China/Hong Kong. When it exits customs in the origin country, tracking will essentially "halt" and will resume when it lands in the destination country. However, the tracking number will not update on the sites above. This tracking will resume in the destination country's main postal system. For the United States, it will be the United States Postal Service (USPS) or Royal Mail for the United Kingdom, for example. Go to your respective country's post and enter the tracking number you were provided, and your tracking number should resume from there.

If you chose any other courier, please go to their respective site and track from there. Let me know if there are any questions.

USPS
UPS
FedEx
DHL

Flamerion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Both are Preorder but should be in stock soon I think

NDS-Card.com $79.99 (Free Shipping Worldwide,Paypal Option)
NDS-Card.com: GBAtemp Trusted Reseller

• Free shippingExpress Mail(DHL/UPS/EMS)(Western Europe/Asia)(Shipping cost: $18.00)
  • Express Mail(DHL/UPS/EMS)(Eastern Europe/ North America/Oceania)(Shipping cost: $23.00)
  • Accepts payment by: Paypal/Visa/JCB/Westren Union
- Real Hot Stuff(HK) $75 (Shipping and Insurance cost are the same for Israel and USA,Alabama so I guess its the same for the rest of the world)
  • Hong Kong Post Registered Mail $2.00
  • DHL/UPS/EMS$32.00
  • (+$3.20) Add Insurance
  • (By choosing NOT to insure my package I understand that this store is NOT responsible for any loss or damage to the package or its contents incurred during shipping)
  • Accepts payment by: Visa/Master
-
Well that's all checked all Gateway reseller list and that's my conclusion as of (22/02/2013)
Hope this helps people :lol: I think Ill go for NDS-Card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY