Hacking Gateway 3DS Availability

diffikolt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently my MCC order glitched and it says I should be getting 2 gateways(+Micro SD Reader and 3DS USB charging thing). If I get two, Ill sell it for 90 shipped and you should have it on Monday/Tuesday.

You should probably provide proof of something like that considering you said you had a defective one before.

I'm already into MCC for two units or I'd jump. Really sucks because I'm going out of town next Thursday and was hoping to have it before then.

ßleck

Console Peasant
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is there no red Gateway being sold without the blue one? When I decide to buy one it would be much cheaper than the current pack. I can use my DSTWO as the installer anyway.

Saturosias

thank
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there no red Gateway being sold without the blue one? When I decide to buy one it would be much cheaper than the current pack. I can use my DSTWO as the installer anyway.

Having two cards allows anyone who purchases it to run the NDS installer part, so there's no confusion if someone were to just go for the "cheaper solution" and end up being unable to use it. Also, probably their way of justifying the high price point by offering two flash cartridges. O_@

Midnight Tboy

Trophies
XP
Country
has anyone actually listened when i've said dwtechz.com has them in stock?

Like I was for umpteen days....everyone is secretly holding off, hoping someone declares to have them in stock and ready to pick up, just 15 minutes walk or 5 minutes on the number 36 bus.....and that the softmod will show up before they get to knock on the door :)

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that Card-NDS has stock, they emailed me and are sending me a unit for review. Their price is 52.50 Euros, which is about 70.22 USD. Chinese based, though.

quakquak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, ordered my from nds-card due to them being GBATEMP's sponsor and it seems like they are going to be one of the last Chinese shops to get stock :cry:

Same here. Can't say that I'm all too pleased with their last update on their website that it'll be another week. So far, not too impressed... :angry:

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am i better off cancelling my order from realhotstuff and getting it from somewhere else then since people are saying some sites have them in stock? or should i just wait and see since i didnt get any type of tracking number or anything and it doesnt look like so for a reall really long time...

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So im expecting my gateway to be shipped on monday?
edit---
this is what i have received as a reply from hot stuff wen i emailed them a day and a half ago:
"We have it available for pre-order. Our stock in expected in sometime next week. Standard shipping from NJ to PA typically takes 2 - 3 days."

Also i made the order and they took my 80 but it says under my order that status is "partial". And there is also a "reorder " option at the end? Ah nevermind.As long as they took my money it i believe everything went fine im just worrying too much :P

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So im expecting my gateway to be shipped on monday?
edit---
this is what i have received as a reply from hot stuff wen i emailed them a day and a half ago:
"We have it available for pre-order. Our stock in expected in sometime next week. Standard shipping from NJ to PA typically takes 2 - 3 days."

Also i made the order and they took my 80 but it says under my order that status is "partial". And there is also a "reorder " option at the end? Ah nevermind.As long as they took my money it i believe everything went fine im just worrying too much :P

*exasperated sigh*

You are worrying too much lol. Just wait it out. Their stock comes in sometime next week, and then it will be a couple days of transit.

Reactions: signz

johnnywalker

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Louism92

Trophies
XP
Country
Not only Digimartz.com have it in stock, but also digitopz.com. Mine "will leave Hong Kong for its destination on 23-Aug-2013" :) Ordered on last Friday, sent on Monday, some days of waiting and today it should leave HK.

How many days did it take to update the trackihg info? Mine was posted on Wednesday first thing, still saying no info available

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Carotenemia causes skin to appear orange-ish in color. Orange Pi. Carotenemia Pussy. Get it. lolol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O i3? o........................................k
    Both of mine are i5's lol
    All right! Who stole my right sock? :angry:
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    DNDBD (DND×DBD) IS A REAL THING
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt have school today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I [R WORD]?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb