Hacking GATEWAY 3.2 ULTRA PUBLIC BETA

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bbmenu and devmenu both refuse to install mset.cia
Saying sth about invalid bs. And yes, I tried and redownloaded everything. Still no effect.

it works from the gateway card... not from the cIa dev menu. anywya... i did it just like they said but it doesnt work...

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i know it works i was talking about the ability to calibrate it which seems to be gone because n3ds sys settings have been downgraded to the old 4.5 sys settings !!

Yeah the setting is gone, that's why I wanted them to release the digital save file for e-Shop Zelda, much more convenient for people who own it (such as myself), no downgrade needed.

No biggie, back-up sysNAND, and then restore it, if you don't like the result.

Reactions: Margen67 and satel

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how can i get this to work? it wont work for me.. I have DS profile...i loaded GW installer from my DSTWO...

STILL NOTHING...

am i alone in this?

TheShadowRunner

I'm like you, I have no name.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Stable 3D works
But you can't enable/disable it from sysnand anymore.
Again if you go with the new "enable GW mode via NDS profile" on a N3DS, 2 important things to note:
1. In SYSNAND System Settings, you LOSE all settings that pertain to N3DS (3D+, etc)
2. In order to keep the N3DS specific settings in EMUNAND, you need to create EMUNAND PRIOR to downgrading the System Settings application on your SYSNAND.

Reactions: illicit

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
People stop worrying about losing the ability to calibrate 3D. You can just calibrate it while in emunand since emunand won't have the downgraded System Settings (assuming you downgrade it properly). Calibration settings can be independent on emunand. You only lose the ability to calibrate it while on sysnand.

DarkKaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
0CWsZws.jpg

Oh well too bad. Time to wait for GBATemp members to create CIA's that do install.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/5LN-LxHAhho?si=1vuNFqPWhQmjx-c3