Hacking GATEWAY 3.2 ULTRA PUBLIC BETA

Hammyface

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The N3DS_roploader is the one you want on your dstwo, the other roploader is for the o3ds, just use the n3ds roploader and select the first option and you have reinstalled the mset exploit.

Ok so that's it? No formatting my NANDs, no installing DevMenu, none of that? I just run that N3DS_roploader.nds on my DStwo in my n3DS XL and that's it?

erinnnnnn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a New 3DS on 9.0.0-E sysnand, 9.5 emuNand. I did all the step, when I reboot in sysnand nothing happen on DS profil. Can someone help?

blindseer

Past Generation Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so that's it? No formatting my NANDs, no installing DevMenu, none of that? I just run that N3DS_roploader.nds on my DStwo in my n3DS XL and that's it?
After installing the downgraded system settings and the original mset cia, this will just reinstall the mset after using the dstwo or nds games. Im not sure if it would work for first install of the mset exploit or not.

Kirbs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you downgraded your emunand system settings or want to undo the downgrade in sysnand
download this
https://gbatemp.net/threads/3dnus.376488/
then enter these titles depending on your region and install via devmenu
US = 0004001000021000 9.0-9.5 = v8203
EU = 0004001000022000 9.0-9.5 = v8202
JPN = 0004001000020000 8.1-9.5 = v9224

When I'm trying to download the cia's, it just stays stuck on downloading title list complete and nothing happens after that. Am I doing something wrong?

Hammyface

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After installing the downgraded system settings and the original mset cia, this will just reinstall the mset after using the dstwo or nds games. Im not sure if it would work for first install of the mset exploit or not.

Thanks. This whole thing is so confusing because the Gateway guide says nothing about using a 2nd microSD card. Also because it says to get the n3DS options back (circle pad, Super Stead 3d, etc) it says to use "restore sysnand" but why then wouldn't restoring sysnand get rid of the exploit I just installed? :unsure:

mordorer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
black screen problem --> change microsd and FORMAT

profile DS not working --> remember to put (on your original Emunand microsd!) the new LAUNCHER.dat of 3.2

Kirosana

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I can't find a corrected answer to this.

Like someone previously on this thread, i need to press L while launching the Profil Hack. If i don't, I see the Gateway menu for 1sec and black screen.

I have Emunand installed on my actual internal microSD ( i did the upgrade with a blank msd) . How can i avoid the black screen when i load the hack ? If i have to formate my actual internalSD ( with emunand ). Can someone link me a way to do it without loosing everything ( update, cia etc ) ?

Many thanks :)

Rudi Rastelli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
For thoses interested, here is how to use N3DS ROP installer with the Gateway Blue card :
1- Use 3DNUS to download the v0 of the white list DS cards (EU : 0004800F484E4841 - not sure about US and JP ones, people here will know for sure), DO NOT spoof cia version !!
2- Use the SAME method used to install MSet downgrade (aka DevMenu) to install v0 white list on SysNAND
3- Copy N3DS ROP installer provided page 25 on the DS flashcard micro SD
4- Play all DS games you want
5- When you want to play with your Gateway again just launch N3DS ROP installer and choose 9.x - Launcher.dat from the menu displayed.
6- ...
7- Profit !

Perfect combo :yaynds:

Thx for this small tutorial.
My N3DSXL was already modified to use blue card as a ds flashcard so i could skip this step.
But... strange thing is that i don't need to use the N3DS Rop installer !
Does it depend on what ds-game you played if u have to use the rop installer ? I tried with mario kart ds.

To help getting light into that miracle here's what i had:
- N3DSXL(EU) - Zelda Edition
- SysNAND 9.0.0-20E
- EmuNAND 9.5.0-23E
- Launcher 3.1.1
- SysNAND formatted after system-transfer to emuNAND to unlink both
- Modified blacklist to be able to use blue card as a ds flashcard

Today i've done:
- Use other mSD and follow gateway-instructions to install new ds-profile exploid to sysNAND
- Replace launcher 3.1.1 with 3.2 on old mSD

Regards
Rudi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.