Hacking Gateway 3.0 : "Ultra"

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikanag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any news on when the gateway will be supported on new 3ds xl? i lost most of my hype and don't really keep up with the threads

Nuxx20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The hype is gone. There's a lot less N3DS owners out there, and most of them realized already that the downgrade feature is probably out of the question, so not a lot of stuff to get excited over.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, anyone got emails from gateway yet?
Hype is at zero lol. No one really cares anymore. Everyone has given up hope :( N3ds owners had their rant, that's all they could do. It will happen when it happens. Anyone who picked up a game to help wait for the eventual release is a winner ^_^

Reactions: jumpo

BamItzMuffinz

taengirene
Trophies
XP
Country
Hype is at zero lol. No one really cares anymore. Everyone has given up hope :( N3ds owners had their rant, that's all they could do. It will happen when it happens. Anyone who picked up a game to help wait for the eventual release is a winner ^_^

I'm still waiting for n3DS support but am passing the time playing DS games on the blue card (just got my Gateway today :P).

Hopefully there's something in the coming days about it... if not, I don't mind waiting too much as long as we actually get something!

InfoAddict

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow I had no idea this was happening. I totally ruled out getting an n3DS but looks like I might be trading in my 3DS XL soon?

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
I have no one to play MH with.
I keep dying.

I'm lonely. ;_;

Reactions: 2Hack

Kracken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, anyone got emails from gateway yet?

This is what I got when I asked if 8.1 JP consoles will be supported. Got the email about an hour ago.

Thank you for your patience.
Give us a few days to check feedback on the new Ultra firmware and we will be
able to confirm release date for New 3DS. It won't be long.

Kracken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another bot reply, huh.......
Welp, better than nothing. And hopefully "give us a few days" doesn't translate to "give us a few weeks"

Few days to confirm the release date. So in two days they are going to day it'll be in two weeks.

comp1demon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Few days to confirm the release date. So in two days they are going to day it'll be in two weeks.

Think there is a chance it will not release till FEB 13th, by then all regions will have the N3DS .

Also has anyone found the solder points on the N3ds Jap or AUS version for dumping the Nand? Might come in useful down the line.

So Gateway is still a bit confusing to me.

From what I take away from it. I should downgrade any system from 9.2 to 4.5.
Then I should create a EMUNAND of 4.5 and upgrade it to 9.4 (latest).
Now should I upgrade the sysnand back to 9.2? or Leave it at 4.5?
I hear if you leave it at 4.5 you cannot play retail carts that use the 6.0 or greater firmware encryption for game saves as it will corrupt the saves.
and
Vice versa
If I upgrade back to 9.2 then I cannot save games who use 6.0 or lower encryption.

Is there a solution to this?

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is gateway working on the NEXT REAL FUNCTIONALITY? There hasn't been any support on that part after the release of multi-rom support. And no .cia is not a gateway specifidc and wasn't done by gateway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop flapping your stick in my face