Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritchie555

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone want to help solve my mystery? :tpi:

Got gateway to boot up, backed up my nand and launched gateway, update prompt came up, I accepted it finished, turned it off, went to offload the NAND and add a game to the red cart sd card, come back to it now nothing works?

Doing the clear cookies/history thing and I'll get to the gateway dragon then it goes white screen then back to the system menu, try it again and it will go to gateway dragon and then just black screen with random colours sparkled.
I took the game off just to make sure it wasn't that, nothing... :\

Did you ah... install emunand?

Snoozy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had bought the gateway card for a friend for christmas and told him to stay on 9.2 but gateway took so long with their half baked release that he updated to 9.4 a few days back cos he needed his pokemon fix. Gateways "around the corner" was nearly a month .....for an internet exploit that defeats the purpose of mobility in gaming with a 3ds.

So its a 0/10 for gateway from me, and time to get back to my MT Card !

Ritchie555

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had bought the gateway card for a friend for christmas and told him to stay on 9.2 but gateway took so long with their half baked release that he updated to 9.4 a few days back cos he needed his pokemon fix. Gateways "around the corner" was nearly a month .....for an internet exploit that defeats the purpose of mobility in gaming with a 3ds.

Ya, my buddy updated to 9.4 last week. Now he just sits banging his head off the desk making babbling noises.

--=ZerO=--

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Anyone want to help solve my mystery? :tpi:

Got gateway to boot up, backed up my nand and launched gateway, update prompt came up, I accepted it finished, turned it off, went to offload the NAND and add a game to the red cart sd card, come back to it now nothing works?

Doing the clear cookies/history thing and I'll get to the gateway dragon then it goes white screen then back to the system menu, try it again and it will go to gateway dragon and then just black screen with random colours sparkled.
I took the game off just to make sure it wasn't that, nothing... :\

I got the very same problem. I had to install emunand first. then everything was fine.

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
Quick question for the pros:
Is it possible to apply the .cia in this thread on sysNAND, then launch the Blue Card's exploit on 9.2, thereby making downgrading pointless? Or is the exploit only possible on 4.1-4.5 because of a firmware/SDK vulnerability?

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

This all just sounds pretty bitter.

Also, with a downgrade you can just use the blue card exploit. You don't need the internet.

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
Hey guys, just checked out the diagnostic test, and something's real wonky with my gateway.

It passed EVERY test with an OK!, but yet is still getting "filesystem error" SPECIFICALLY from my 16GB microSD.

Any more ideas on what could have caused this, aside from a faulty gateway?

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, just checked out the diagnostic test, and something's real wonky with my gateway.

It passed EVERY test with an OK!, but yet is still getting "filesystem error" SPECIFICALLY from my 16GB microSD.

Any more ideas on what could have caused this, aside from a faulty gateway?
Have you tried any other microSD card? Or formatting your current one and then placing the ROMs back on it?

FrankVVV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

LOL, seems like Gateway was not the retard in this one.

Reactions: jumpo

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It Looks like every other flashcard that is now stuck on SYSNAND 4.X profits from this, i see this happening:

If you are on a FW up to 9.2, goto someone that has a gateway, ask him/her to downgrade your 3DS for you....bingo...you can buy a cheaper 3DS flashcard again.

Ritchie555

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It Looks like every other flashcard that is now stuck on SYSNAND 4.X profits from this, i see this happening:

If you are on a FW up to 9.2, goto someone that has a gateway, ask him/her to downgrade your 3DS for you....bingo...you can buy a cheaper 3DS flashcard again.

the Downgrade does not even require the GW card. EDIT: (based on someones earlier post)

However, I'd buy nothing but a gateway at this point.

Reactions: jumpo

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

True, but Gateway has so many more features now that the price difference becomes negligible.

xIce101x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

you don't even need a gateway to downgrade lol

petrieslastword

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can not get this web exploit to work from either server. I have tried over a dozen times on each and every time I get the same: "Failed to load part of this page" message on my top screen.

Any clue what might be happening?

Ritchie555

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can not get this web exploit to work from either server. I have tried over a dozen times on each and every time I get the same: "Failed to load part of this page" message on my top screen.

Any clue what might be happening?

You will ALWAYS get that message on the top screen, you can ignore it. Does it kick you back to the the OS with "an error has occurred" message?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: There has to be some mutual agreement with them all anything over $600 is just pc territory