Hacking Gateway 3.0 : "Ultra"

Status
Not open for further replies.

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
yeah they release it then say it is dangerous and could brick then they give us fuckall for instructions, WTF is this .dg file? and WTF are we supposed to do with it?
i have not a fucking clue you think they could have included a even brief explanation but no

Ideally, you may want to sit this out for the full release and to wait for more advanced users with HW mods to fully test this, as this is a BETA remember.

I have a 4.5 and a 8.1 N3ds, yet I'm staying on 2.7 Omega on my 4.5 until the dust settles. There is too much this and that that needs testing properly with full explanations to be given.

Your gonna see bricks happening mostly like with the in-experienced users messing around with stuff they don't know what it is or what it does correctly.

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
u can buy ambassador new 3ds from ebay, so maybe that's what GW did

i wouldn't count on it though. If GW continues being GW, we won't have full N3DS support until year 2069, at least

2February - 06th - 9PM

release date confirmed :lol:

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ideally, you may want to sit this out for the full release and to wait for more advanced users with HW mods to fully test this, as this is a BETA remember.

I have a 4.5 and a 8.1 N3ds, yet I'm staying on 2.7 Omega on my 4.5 until the dust settles. There is too much this and that that needs testing properly with full explanations to be given.

Your gonna see bricks happening mostly like with the in-experienced users messing around with stuff they don't know what it is or what it does correctly.

oh yeah i plan to
but i am just saying they put out files with zero explanation or instructions and then they say oh hey this can brick your console ,i mean WTF kind of shit is that?
they told people NOTHING, i dont see how people can test it
there are only like a million questions they left us hanging on , like if your console has to have a minimum shipped fw version

Reactions: Thomas12345

sblast3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ron-paul.gif

D

Deleted User

how can we try it. what the fuck is a .dg file? what are we supposed to do with it ?they dont tell us shit

Are you daft?

Just put the GATEWAY.DG file on the 3DS SD card, open up the Gateway menu and move over to the Downgrade icon, then just follow onscreen instructions ..

Seriously I swear some people here are just clueless

Reactions: Korin and Nightwish

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
oh yeah i plan to
but i am just saying they put out files with zero explanation or instructions and then they say oh hey this can brick your console ,i mean WTF kind of shit is that?
they told people NOTHING, i dont see how people can test it
there are only like a million questions they left us hanging on , like if your console has to have a minimum shipped fw version

I feel you, absolutely agree, it is shit on how they dropped this without proper explanations/manual. It's a rushed beta to stop people moaning and whinging about the update the past week and now they let everyone be the guinea pig to test their unfinished code.

And yeah, I have been trying to get that specific question to be answered about min fw required, especially on the n3ds. If it is to go by the PS3 and PSPGo fw downgrading restrictions, then it's no chance of it happening. So far, nobody or GW have explained this and I think that it's a major priority for it to be answered.

Reactions: Thomas12345

Mauwi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Welcome to 4.5.0-8E

Just put the DG File to the Big SD out of the 3DS, boot Gateway Menu (Hold L that the Menu keeps there) make NAND Backup, Downgrade ;)

Muskusrat

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Two Gateway updates in two days .....

What the fuck is going on :ha:

So you can now install latest exploit, downgrade to 4.5, format 3DS, install 4.5 exploit with blue card?

Mauwi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I had 9.2.0 and it is a black 3DS XL from Germany.

Just installed the Gateway Exploit with the Blue Card - works like a Charm.

When I want to play my already bought eShop Titles out of the original Menu (after a fresh Restart), I get the Error Message "SD Card removed". Then you need to press Home for a reboot, and afterwards the SD is readable again, but you are back in the Menu.

But in EmuNAND the eShop Titles (realy bought, not CIA) still working.

So for me everything is fine :)

Thank you very much Team Gateway!!!! Made my Weekend :)

Nylxe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My 4.5 3ds is now on Gateway 3.0, 9.4 emunand and all is fine. No problems during installation or running roms.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you daft?

Just put the GATEWAY.DG file on the 3DS SD card, open up the Gateway menu and move over to the Downgrade icon, then just follow onscreen instructions ..

Seriously I swear some people here are just clueless

"am i daft?" no and im not a fucking psychic either.
they should have put a brief description on their site what to do at least put it in the .txt in the download
i didn't even know there is a DG option in the menu because i have not used 3.0 or 3.2 and i think i plan to wait for a non beta version
im just trying to see what they are doing i am not planning on using it yet
i was expecting then to put a more detailed warning at least about min fw version
yeah excuse people for not knowing about something that came out like 15 minutes earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol