Hacking Gateway 3.0 : "Ultra"

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnkitC

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I've read most of his comments, I've read nothing of the sorts. So you basically have no source

Here's the source you're asking for.

And it certainly seems like they are talking about the Ambassador editions because the units have been shipped to the Beta Testers.

EDIT : LINK to the OP.

screengary-jpg.14141

Attachments

• ScreenGary.jpg
    ScreenGary.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 676

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

And it certainly seems like they are talking about the Ambassador editions because the units have been shipped to the Beta Testers.

screengary-jpg.14141
Can you give us a full scan of the desktop with the window showing this post, or even better, a link to the post?

Swizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

snip

Thanks, this seems like actual information. So, it'll be a good month before any chance of N3DS update.

Reactions: MrJason005

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Gary said two beta testers received their consoles so I'm sure it's the Ambassador console.

maybe but N3DS update is going to be the last stage of the 3.0 ultra update anyway & thus far only stage one was released (1st the classic 3ds,2nd the downgrade packs & last is n3ds support)

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
maybe but N3DS update is going to be the last stage of the 3.0 ultra update anyway & thus far only stage one was released (1st the classic 3ds,2nd the downgrade packs & last is n3ds support)

Let's hope that stage 2 really is the downgrade packs and not both N3DS support and downgrade packs. I want that as soon as possible to get my 8.1 3DS on 4.5. :)

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I interpreted the rocket diagram to mean phase 1 is N3DS, phase 2 is downgrade packs, and the finalized 3.0 version will be the payload. Otherwise it's a pretty terrible analogy as whoever made it knows nothing about rockets.

Would be really nice if they dropped the metaphorical language and just spoke in plain English. I'd really like a confirmation that emunand will work on the N3DS, too.

Swizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I interpreted the rocket diagram to mean phase 1 is N3DS, phase 2 is downgrade packs, and the finalized 3.0 version will be the payload. Otherwise it's a pretty terrible analogy as whoever made it knows nothing about rockets.

Would be really nice if they dropped the metaphorical language and just spoke in plain English. I'd really like a confirmation that emunand will work on the N3DS, too.

No man, they don't dare make actual meaningful promises, they might actually lose customer for not delivering! (cause yes, lying or withholding information is a greaaat business strategy)

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
u can buy ambassador new 3ds from ebay, so maybe that's what GW did

i wouldn't count on it though. If GW continues being GW, we won't have full N3DS support until year 2069, at least

sanderdsz

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can I play my retail Games after the gateway upgrade my 3DS?
And I have an SD with my eshop GAMES and saves, do they will work after that too?

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
No man, they don't dare make actual meaningful promises, they might actually lose customer for not delivering! (cause yes, lying or withholding information is a greaaat business strategy)
Every business withholds information. They would be financially dead within months if they didn't.

I enjoy watching how people hold a pirate cart group to a higher standard than actual corporations, though.

Reactions: gamefan5

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep DG packs are upped on the site

yeah they release it then say it is dangerous and could brick then they give us fuckall for instructions, WTF is this .dg file? and WTF are we supposed to do with it?
i have not a fucking clue you think they could have included a even brief explanation but no

Reactions: Thomas12345

Joshmas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
how can we try it. what the fucj is a .dg file what are we supposed to do with it they dont tell us shit

i think you need to backup your system nand first to the sd card, then place the .dg file specific to your region in the root of the sd card not sure tho :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMuP01GlQi4