inuyasha555

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
can someone help me got this error

TURN OFF WIFI.
Open internet browser
Hit wrench icon and delete history and cookies.
Open bookmarks or wait for bottom screen to turn white and then hit URL
TURN WIFI ON. DON'T TURN IT ON BEFORE NOW.
Open bookmark or type in the URL

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Its only been an hour and this thread should already be closed. Gateway shouldn't have anymore "Public Betas" because people as a collective unit are retarded. Separately they can use their brains but together, if one person fucks up then his/her mentality poisons everyone else. Also blobox you need to be updating the OP every 5 minutes with FAQ's (or at least a link to the FAQ's thread) so people won't run around with their heads cut off like turkeys on a Thanksgiving conveyor belt. @Post the SPI explanation gamesquest1 said to ease tension. 2Hack control your army of the undead, they need a leader and they listen to you. Veho Bortz get your asses in here and start deleting the troublemakers...

GOD DAMN this shit wouldn't be flying if I was the OP I can tell you that:angry:. I gotta do everything.
true true.....people need to RTFM :rofl: lock and manual i say :P

Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I know that the downgrade to 4.5 option is not available yet, but I'm curious... what's the benefit of downgrading? Just for the convenience of the old exploit, or does it have more features that way?

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Is emunand working on a 2DS with 9.2?

2. How can you difference emunand since Gateway Mode doesn't show in the firmware name with a GW?

Yes, it does show the GW3DS before the sys version. If it doesn't you have not set up emuNAND.

Back up your sysNAND, then back up your SD (the on the in the 3DS). Go back to the GW menu and "format emuNAND". Shut down then restore your SD from the back up. Put it back in the 3DS and you're set.

nuva

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So, is there a way yet to install emuNAND so we don't need the browser every time? Or is this a feature that has yet to come?

Anyhow, great work Gateway! :D

Chrushev

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Biggest problem is the need to go online everytime to trigger the exploit, especially
outside when there is no wifi - or just public wifi where you can not block
the FW update by firewall. So catching the 9.4+ update by accident will be a problem.

What to do if you are traveling and you want to play while driving the train,
or more worse - take the flight, have to switch off all electronics at start - no gaming the whole
12 hours of flying.

Why are you playing games while driving the train? There are a ton of people riding the train that rely on the driver to pay attention! Also, is your train All Wheel Drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not sure if RetroArch has improved it's UI or not