Hacking Gateway 3.0 : "Ultra"

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

Anyone else having their 3DS occasionally freeze when running the exploit but work other times?

1vanchom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I like it... also I am so exited to use this metod... but I will wait until they can confirm that it didn't bricks the 3ds... I don't know... Its a new metod and I don't want surprices... I recommend you guys just to wait some days... maybe it's the best we can do... and sorry for my inglish :(

LegendaryFighter

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Guys chill. It's JUST THE MOST LONG AWAITED UPDATE FROM GW!!!!!! WE GOT EMUNAND LIKE I PROMISED, AND WE GOT MOAR!

Also, soon they will probably be the downgrade packages and info about it.

soonnn they will release N3DS support last. They got some issues with bricking, so gotta wait on it.

Anyways, there is the hype thread in the EoF for us! lets hype over there!

I corrected it four you.:yay:

Reactions: DarkSeele and 2Hack

Gradon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have an emuNAND question, when you install emuNAND I was told you should separate it from your normal NAND and format your normal NAND.
Well my question is if I don't separate them would I be able to update emuNAND to 9.4?
Thanks.

bartekowca666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Guys chill. It's JUST THE MOST LONG AWAITED UPDATE FROM GW!!!!!! WE GOT EMUNAND LIKE I PROMISED, AND WE GOT MOAR!

Also, tomorrow they will probably be the downgrade packages and info about it.

thennnn they will release N3DS support last. They got some issues with bricking, so gotta wait on it.

I'm waiting for the sig.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have an emuNAND question, when you install emuNAND I was told you should separate it from your normal NAND and format your normal NAND.
Well my question is if I don't separate them would I be able to update emuNAND to 9.4?
Thanks.

yes you will be able to update.
what I do is, my normal sysnand main menu layout looks different compared to emunand main menu layout.
so I always know which one is what.

sparrowreal

Trophies
XP
Country

Also, tomorrow they will probably be the downgrade packages and info about it.

thennnn they will release N3DS support last. They got some issues with bricking, so gotta wait on it.

Im going to get out of the train, because n3ds support just seem to be around the corner, and Im more afraid of fucking corners than the most horrible nightmare you can even dream of, its just watching a corner and getting the chills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: These videos are soooo dry