Hacking Gateway 3.0 : "Ultra"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mojaswag

Trophies
XP
Country
ever since i clicked format emunand, when i click boot gw mode/classic mode nothing happens at all lmao. i followed the tut on maxconsole anyone got any ideas?

starly396

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We need something to make this work offline. Everything else is too risky
or too uncomfortable for daily use.

The scenarios are endless where triggering it from the GW website is a problem.
The 3DS is a portable, and this solution limits it mostly to home use.

sleep mode ;)

D

Deleted User

Hey, one good thing about the gateway's annoying exploit is that it forces people to streetpass!

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>2) You can use the blue cart exploit (no wifi required)

How??
The blue cart was blocked on 5.x or something (I forget which version blocked it). If you downgrade to 4.5 (once the packs to do so are released) you can use he blue cart as it works on 4.5.

There are files in the GW archive for the blue cart, just copy the contents of that directory onto an SD for your blue cart. Launch the blue cart w/ the sd in it and run the installer. When it's done it will go to the power down menu, hit home (don't power down). Go to system settings, other settings and then ds profile... Poof GW mode.

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's not supposed to add anything for you, it's supposed to support more people.
They have mentioned to look into the save conversion before the 9.2 exploit was found. I consider this bad support for earlier adopters and those once get the gateway now. Repeat this process and 9.2 members has the same treatment lateron

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Yeah definitely incorrect information, if you end system settings and then exit to homepage it actually takes you out of emunand. DO NOT UPDATE VIA SYSTEM SETTINGS.
no, its safer to update via system settings, always has been as long as you dont back out, follow any guide on the net and its the easiest way to confirm 100% you have actually set up emunand before you hit that update button

settings-> look for GW3D--update whilst you STAY IN SYSTEM SETTINGS, if GW3D not there, go bloody format emunand and read the instructions before you mess it up

Reactions: blunt420force

NutellaSwirl

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ever since i clicked format emunand, when i click boot gw mode/classic mode nothing happens at all lmao. i followed the tut on maxconsole anyone got any ideas?
Maybe you accidentially updated sysnand and now Gateway mode won't boot?

inuyasha555

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no, its safer to update via system settings, always has been as long as you dont back out, follow any guide on the net and its the easiest way to confirm 100% you have actually set up emunand before you hit that update button

settings-> look for GW3D--update whilst you STAY IN SYSTEM SETTINGS, if GW3D not there, go bloody format emunand and read the instructions before you mess it up

Verifying this. Just finished updating emuNAND via system settings and system NAND is still 9.2 and emuNAND is now 9.4.

Reactions: gamesquest1

Romruto

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Anyone got this message while trying to load up the exploit browser:

'An error has occurred. Please save your data in any software currently in use, and then restart the system.'

It was loading gateway before but now I get this message, help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or if you are on on old fw, it won't let you online till u update to newest
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm still not getting that hyped over it I can play my pc game that I torrented with a torrent for Xbox that's the same game woo
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But yea @SylverReZ the Durango dumps have all I've heard of till now that was significant
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If they enable stealth online like the good old jtag days that'll be different
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    #BringBackGodModeOnline
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    #makekensmomwashdatass
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    #MakeDaTempGreatAgain
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My feelings
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm sorry, i feel bad now.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yo momma is just fine as she is.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I really don't
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Can't we just go back to waking each other's dicks again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No! We said we' d never mention that agai...no I mean what are you talking about, thats ridiculous
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We can hug and make up which part of your body would you like kissed sir
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just wanna spoon and...no I'm not falling for your tricks anymore, I've moved on.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yes I know about your deep love you have for @SylverReZ but I was your first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That could've been polly thinking about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its not your baby, no matter how much you what it to be, we were separated at that time.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We sound like Mexican soap operas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I miss polly, he took alot shit but was fun messing with him
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's why I don't get too involved in the forums I don't want my name all over the damn place but I do feel like I had a doing in the Leo and Luke love battle lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the cross gen console thing has killed playing cod, bf, pubg on consoles. Cheaters on pc has made them horrible to play on consoles.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's why they dump millions into security now I remember getting all my cod shit unlocked in one match was fun
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    An option to just play with console players may reduce latency even
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Aaawww (points finger)
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Aaawww (points finger)